Reviews for I Vill Suck Your Blooood
Amaia-Sinblood chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
"Come on, boy, you could learn a little from me. I wasn't bad around the ladies in my time. I can be like the creepy uncle you never had!"

XD this had me laughing out loud. Good thing no one was in the room otherwise they probably would hvae thought I was crazy lol.

Love Halley, you portrayed his character well in this story :)
MusicalDragons chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
This was quite good, very promising. I love how Alice kept attacking the boys with her Bible of DOOM! Update! need Margie Keith! and as for college...good luck..i'm glad I'm almost done..thank heavens ;)
Sparda's Kitten chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
I loved your story. It is, to say the least, extremely humorous. Please don't torture the periwinkle box too much. Oops I digress. Your story was well written with no noticable spelling errors and great grammer. Keep up the good work.

meows and kisses

Sparda's kitten
Belladonna Jaide chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
great story so far! You seem to have the Shadow Hearts characters down like nobody's business - everyone is very in-character! I especially like the way they're all interacting with each other, like one big dysfunctional family. Please continue! I can't wait to read more! _
ssj-kabuto chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
ha oh this is funny i want a bible of doom but it think i'll end up being beat with it meh hehe. but there is only one thing is that i think Margaret would beat up Keth or at least shoot him anyway i look forward to seeing more
CazzaCat chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
oh wow this is so funny. keep writing!

Cazza

The Cat
TyneBytes chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
great job! i luv k/m fics and there aren't enough of them! very funny too!
Dragoon Spirit chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
A pity review, huh. Alright here ya go.

This story looks really good. You have good grammar, no spelling mistakes that I caught, and it was pretty damn funny if you ask me. Keep up the good work, and I promise to review every chapter for ya.
AMS chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
LOVE IT, CAT! Why didn't you tell me you where going to post it? *Sniff* Oh, well...Great chappy!

LYLAS,

AMS
harbingerloki chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Right now, I would kiss you! Keith/MArgerete are my favorite pairing in the whole Shadow Hearts games. (Besides Joachim and Lucia) and I am so HAPPY that you made a K/M fic!