Reviews for Harry Potter and the Fight for Ginny
brigrove chapter 15 . 5/15/2010
Pity this is abandoned
Stephen 'Arion' Downey chapter 14 . 1/29/2007
Please update! what's the use of writting a story and not updating in months?
Stephen 'Arion' Downey chapter 15 . 9/26/2006
hey im getting really impatient i want to see if patunia will be able to heal and see what else happens so please post next chapters soon
tennisjock chapter 15 . 8/3/2006
Gosh..that's one great story u got here

elaborate...and make it sexy!..haha

anyway...u got to UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

can't wait till next chappie!

ciao
Solnath chapter 15 . 7/22/2006
interesting i look forward to more but im sorry my review is short life is getting to expanded for my mind to grasp right now
Phoenix rulz chapter 15 . 7/22/2006
Gd chapter keep em coming
Draghknar chapter 14 . 7/8/2006
lol, always figured that harry would be a saviour...just didnt realize that he would ever help petunia...in any way shape or form... you have made harry a better man than i am, by far.

keep up the writing, you are doing us all a favor by writing so well, and sharing your story with us. Thank you.
webling-girl05 chapter 14 . 7/7/2006
Thanks for updating. It's exciting to know what's happened...can't wait for more!
Solnath chapter 14 . 7/7/2006
like thee chapter gotta go prepare for camp hope to have a chapter when i get back

-cat
Phoenix rulz chapter 14 . 7/7/2006
Gd chapter keep it up
WishIWasGinny chapter 14 . 7/7/2006
Great chapter. Thanks for putting it up.
betherny chapter 14 . 7/6/2006
Your story leaves me with a warm feeling in my heart. As much as I enjoy and am impressed with the other stories, that DON'T stay right on JK's track, this is kinda how I've hoped the last book would be. Thank you. Betherny
WishIWasGinny chapter 13 . 7/6/2006
AWW I wanna read the next chapter... not fair!

l0l great chapter. This was was WAY better with detail but that still isn't saying much... yet I hope.
WishIWasGinny chapter 12 . 7/6/2006
o0h a mystery...l0l

Better and better each chapter, very gradually but better. The detail if you didnt understand what I meant.
WishIWasGinny chapter 11 . 7/6/2006
The letter from Petunia was a nice touch. I figred out what the hr is l0l. I thought you just kept hitting the wrong button since h is right by the b... anyway hope you can fix that coding somehow. Also there is a /i after petunia at the bottom that is probably missing a bracket. And yes I do know a bunch of HTML and CSS... if you were wondering why I kept commenting on that.

The chapter was nice but you should have something more about thses rules that keep being mentioned.