Reviews for Forever
darri2346 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008

plz write a sequel
Pink Crane chapter 1 . 1/8/2006

KimTommy92 chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Please write a sequel soon. Catch ya on the flip side!
princessmollie chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
OMG I just read this story ... don't know if it was a one shot or not ... but would love to see a happy ending for kimmy and tommy please
hansongirl14 chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Please write more! I am hooked on your story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
solana1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
When Are you going to write a sequal
PinkRanger4Evr chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
It's getting good come on don't leave it there please continue. update as soon as you can bye : . .

- sorry I like making designs
PurpleFlowers chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Hi, I just read your story today. I really like it and I thought it was so different to so many things I have read before.
Chanelle Summer chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
OMG, Mili, this was awesome! I loved how it was a one shot, short and to the point, because it was very gripping. I loved the twist and all the drama...but, I am of course hoping you'll write a sequel. Fantastic job, this story is very original and I love it for that reason! *Hugs*
Jasmine Shigeru chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I can't believe it ended that way. Kimberly has to return to Tommy. I really enjoyed this story and I hope there is a sequel.
Arwennicole chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
KIMBERLY'S GONE! Oh no! That's afwful. Please update soon I can't wait to read more.

Daniaryezel chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
pure heartache. ouch!

but atleast it's like a somewhat reality like since it doesn't end how it always does. good effort with the story :)
fakebeebite85 chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
That was really awsome. You have to write more.
jean chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
great story and please update soon
redandblack 4eva chapter 1 . 8/6/2005