Reviews for The Healer and the Warrior
Saltwater chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
I like this. Its subtley detailed quite intricately, and very true to both the times you have pleaced your characters in, and to the characters themself.

I found it got a little formal though, in their interaction with each other. Or rather, in the way you presented them interacting. Im not sure im explaining this right, but somehow, to me at least, it didnt have so much of a natural flow of action and reaction. It seemed a just a little calculating on your part, a little presentational, and i felt i could almost hear you thinking 'and then she will say this and he will react like this' behind the subtexts of the story, in some parts. This came through the most in Lothiriel's dip into darker subject matter, just before Eomer hugged her. It felt somehow forced. Well written and understandable, but forced.

Still, on the whole this was deffenitely a well writtend story, and i'm DEFFENITELY going to read on further.
Artemis1292 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
luv ur stories!
MinaRemarque chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Hallo,

aufgrund deiner Literaturliste nehme ich an, dass deine Geschichte ursprünglich auf Deutsch geschrieben wurde - gibt es daher eine Möglichkeit, sie im Original online zu lesen? Denn das ist meiner Erfahrung nach meist ja doch näher an der ursprünglichen Vision des Autors - auch wenn ich zugeben muss, dass es sehr ungewöhnlich ist, mal nach einer deutschen Version zu fragen :)
saltyrunner878 chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
Please continue the story!

It's amazing!
shariena chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
:) I like it :)
SilverWinter18 chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
WOW! I loved the interaction between Eomer and Lothiriel. It was awesome!
Soccer-Bitch chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
loved it! very well done.
EmpressOrientation chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
This was a lovely read! I laughed quite a few times, and really enjoyed it from the beginning till the end.

It will be put up on the UltimateStorylist website, where we promote talented writers and good stories :)

link: ultimatestorylist.
Dark Lady of the Circus chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
So, I've heard some cyber-goss about how you wrote the bestest eomer fics in the history of the world...and decided to give you a shot.

You.

Are.

Amazing.

I don't care if I stay up all night, Ima gonna read EVERYTHING else you've written. El yay!
xoxorenard chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
Wonderful. Simply breathtaking. I can't wait to read the sequel!

~Holly
Moromu chapter 3 . 10/22/2007
one of the most realistic and romatic eomer/lothtiel stories I have read...would lke to see a new chapter
RogueAngel chapter 3 . 10/13/2007
Okay, I have to confess something. I've now read this story on 3 different archives (Scribe's Oz, Stories of Arda and within the last month. I seem to be on a serious Eomer/Lothiriel binge. I read the first 4 stories of yours and then some other authors, then i found more stories of yours and reread everything, and then I searched for more E/L stories - there aren't a whole lot of them - and couldn't help starting your series again.

I really love it. I love the tension and humor between them. I love the fact that they don't know each other at first and there is still that feeling between them. I just love how the story line evolves so wonderfully from this beginning. And I really love your Eomer! :)

Thank you for sharing your stories - and for writing more! I'll be looking forward to reading them. Again. And again.

RA
potodueser chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
Yay! On to the next installment. Nice setup.
potodueser chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
Still loving it. I should be doing homework or something, but can't! Great job.
potodueser chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
I'm so excited to read this series! What a great beginning! I made a costume and went as Lotheriel for Halloween two years ago, so I am excited to read about her and Eomer. I found you because Nilmandra had favorited one of your stories and my best friend told me about Nilmandra. Great job! Can't wait to read the rest!
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »