Reviews for The Healer and the Warrior
Artemis1292 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
luv ur stories!
MinaRemarque chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Hallo,

aufgrund deiner Literaturliste nehme ich an, dass deine Geschichte ursprünglich auf Deutsch geschrieben wurde - gibt es daher eine Möglichkeit, sie im Original online zu lesen? Denn das ist meiner Erfahrung nach meist ja doch näher an der ursprünglichen Vision des Autors - auch wenn ich zugeben muss, dass es sehr ungewöhnlich ist, mal nach einer deutschen Version zu fragen :)
saltyrunner878 chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
Please continue the story!

It's amazing!
shariena chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
:) I like it :)
SilverWinter18 chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
WOW! I loved the interaction between Eomer and Lothiriel. It was awesome!
Soccer-Bitch chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
loved it! very well done.
EmpressOrientation chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
This was a lovely read! I laughed quite a few times, and really enjoyed it from the beginning till the end.

It will be put up on the UltimateStorylist website, where we promote talented writers and good stories :)

link: ultimatestorylist.
Dark Lady of the Circus chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
So, I've heard some cyber-goss about how you wrote the bestest eomer fics in the history of the world...and decided to give you a shot.

You.

Are.

Amazing.

I don't care if I stay up all night, Ima gonna read EVERYTHING else you've written. El yay!
xoxorenard chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
Wonderful. Simply breathtaking. I can't wait to read the sequel!

~Holly
Moromu chapter 3 . 10/22/2007
one of the most realistic and romatic eomer/lothtiel stories I have read...would lke to see a new chapter
RogueAngel chapter 3 . 10/13/2007
Okay, I have to confess something. I've now read this story on 3 different archives (Scribe's Oz, Stories of Arda and within the last month. I seem to be on a serious Eomer/Lothiriel binge. I read the first 4 stories of yours and then some other authors, then i found more stories of yours and reread everything, and then I searched for more E/L stories - there aren't a whole lot of them - and couldn't help starting your series again.

I really love it. I love the tension and humor between them. I love the fact that they don't know each other at first and there is still that feeling between them. I just love how the story line evolves so wonderfully from this beginning. And I really love your Eomer! :)

Thank you for sharing your stories - and for writing more! I'll be looking forward to reading them. Again. And again.

RA
potodueser chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
Yay! On to the next installment. Nice setup.
potodueser chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
Still loving it. I should be doing homework or something, but can't! Great job.
potodueser chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
I'm so excited to read this series! What a great beginning! I made a costume and went as Lotheriel for Halloween two years ago, so I am excited to read about her and Eomer. I found you because Nilmandra had favorited one of your stories and my best friend told me about Nilmandra. Great job! Can't wait to read the rest!
Angaloth chapter 3 . 9/14/2007
Holymygod! This is only the first story in series! You have no idea how excited I am right now by this. I read this story on HASA, and I absolutely loved it-but I had no idea that you had an account here on fanfic. I just started reading one of your other fics because I had found it in someone else's favorites...As I'm reading along, there are all of the references to things that had happened and I figured that I had missed something from another story. So I went to your profile, and found this. Anyway, the point is, as of right now I really should be reading The Mysteries of Udolpho for one of my classes, but of course, that probably won't happen tonight like I had originally planned. For which I'm blaming you, of course. : D
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »