Reviews for The Healer and the Warrior
Aria DeLoncray chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
That was great! Can't wait to read the rest.
LadyEledhwen chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
One word: Simply brilliant! I like your version of how Eómer and Lothiriel met
Epilachna chapter 3 . 11/6/2006
Yay! That was great. How funny...turning him on and not even realizing it. Great work.
Cecile24 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Hi ! Just want to say thank you for publishing you story. I've never been a huge admirer of fan fictions, which tend to distort the original stories, and characters, but yours is just filling the gaps, and you're doing it greatly !

Your characters are very realistic, in their behaviours and their talking. I must admit that I find a bit of myself in both Eomer and Lothiriel, and I also see in them how I'd rather be like.

Tension, humor and love are greatly balanced. So thanks a lot for the whole thing !

(I'm reviewing here because The Healer and the Warrior is my favorite part. Loathing, misunderstanding and attraction put together are my favorite relationships !)

Thanks again, and keep making us travel further into Middlearth !

Cécile.
Corig chapter 3 . 8/27/2006
Oh that was good ..this really promises to be a good story well done ... now i will go on to the next story :)

~ Cori:)
MBDTA chapter 3 . 8/18/2006
Very interesting! Nice unfolding of the plot! I can't wait to read the sequels!

The Editor of MBDTA
LdyAranel chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
So far I do like this tale, however, I see some places where I could assist with beta, if you like. One thing particularly stands out for me here. A warrior would not wear thin leather under chain maille. A gambeson (a padded garment) is worn under the maille to prevent injury from the enemy, who's strikes would certainly cut through thin leather and linen. If you change the leather to a gambeson, then a linen shirt underneath would still be acceptable. Also, if he is wounded under the maille there is no doubt damage to the maille, gambeson and shirt underneath.
Bellator chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
I am thrilled that this is just the first story in your series! I can't wait to get to read all the rest of them.

You captures Lothiriel's conflicting ethics really well, as well as Eomer's reactions to the particular way in which she puts her words together (lol). Great job on this!

-Sienna
Randomisation chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
i hope u continue! this is gr8! although if you dont continue it will still be ok to leave. but i reeli hope u keep writing!
Angelimir chapter 3 . 2/2/2006
Having just read the newest story here on fanfiction net, which somehow reminded me of the first of your series (you definitely made an impact with your ideas).

So I re-read this absolute gemstone and found that I've never reviewed it.

What can I say? It crackles between those two. They are like two flintstones. There is an unbelievable sexual tension in the air. As a reader, you can truly believe that they are falling in love with each other on first sight - and not because the authors tells us so, but because it is in every word, in every gesture. That's eroticism pure. And that with a Lothiriel in some kind of nun's clothing.

I'm surprised they don't need the water from the bathtub to extinguish the flames.

From all the first meetings between Lothiriel and Eomer - and I've read tons - this is by far the most exciting and so far unequalled.
anaisninja01 chapter 3 . 1/7/2006
Okay, I've already read all your stuff so far, and I love it. So I figured I should go back and review, like a good little reader. I really have to say that your version of Lothiriel is one of my absolute favorites. She's neither silly nor outlandish, not a ninny or a tomboy. To me, she is just the sort of girl Eomer would fall in love with. Their interaction is so funny, and charged with chemistry, and even touching at moments. Really well done.
WalliWoo chapter 3 . 10/26/2005
I've been reading your stories backwards; my excuse is my flu. I'm close to braindead. Or how did you put it somewhere? Corkbrained! I love that!

This story is really special, so beautifully written. Now I can't imagine seeing Lothiriel differently as portrayed by you.
obsidianj chapter 3 . 10/19/2005
What a delightful encounter. Lothiriel as a healer. I love the banter between the horselord and the healer. You said in your profile that this story was originally written in German. Did you post it somewhere? I would like to read it.
Laerien chapter 3 . 10/18/2005
I read this story because Lindahoyland recommended it! I have to admit I didn't find Lothiriel a very interesting character - up till now! :o)

You know this story was simply brilliant! It goes straight to my favourites. I rarely leave reviews, so this should show how much I loved this! As soon as I have time I will continue with the other ones.

I was so glad to see a woman like this. She seemed a very special character, as did Eomer, and that made this all the more unique!

I love in the story that it is not 'just' one story, it builds up from many little moments. That makes it more colourful and real.

(And I don't know why you are worried about your English! I wish mine would be like yours! ;o) )

Anyway, congratulations, and thank you! (After reading this I was grinning all day!)
Solemido chapter 3 . 10/10/2005
WOW! I'm impressed. That was a rather unusual LothirielEomer story. You found a totally new access to their relationship. A working woman instead of a lazy princess.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »