Reviews for The Healer and the Warrior
malti chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
hey - if you allow anonymous reviews you might get more! lol

i just read this today, i'm usually more active on here but i've been really busy recently, and i've had no time to read or write. However, reading your story made me so glad that i'd made some time to come back on here. i can't wait for the next chapter. i can't offhand think of anything that i'd change to be honest. eomer and lothiriel are very well developed, you seem to know and understand everything about their characters, so that whatever situation you could think of you would know how they would each react, whivh is an incredibly important skill. it also seems like a real story, unlike many on here, which seem to merely be vehicles for people who fancy viggo mortensen or orlando bloom or karl urban, and just make themselves into whatever girl character they dream up. it's refreshing to read a story like yours, which is both entertaining and moving. i can see that this will probably have romance as more of an aside, at least for a bit, which i think is great. the whole part about the war and a woman's part in it was fantastic, so moving. i could really feel myself as lothiriel and feel for her situation, and there are not many writers on here who have the ability to do that. i will be watching for more.
Nienor Niniel chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
Very sweet and funny again. "I want you in bed", indeed.

I hope you will post the next one soon.

Oh, and I just looked at your profile. Ich bin aus Köln, nur sehr wenig Pferde hier... Hast Du die deutsche Version ins Internet gestellt? Könntest du ja vielleicht in die AN der nächsten Geschichte schreiben, meine e-mail-Adresse steht sonst auch im Profil. Danke schön!

Sorry to everyone reading the reviews, but German seemed just easier.

Alles Gute, Nienor
Rebby-Eowyn chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
Another great chapter! I knew he wouldn't leave without asking for her name...

I just love this story and will keep reading and reviewing!

Hope the next chapter will be as quick as this one.

Rebby-Eowyn
lindahoyland chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
A very enjoyable chapter.I noticed a few minor errors but nothing to spoil my reading pleasure. I love the mixture of tension and humour and the way you depict Lothi's growing interest in Eomer.
lindahoyland chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
THIs story is a gem, I am greatly enjoying it and this chapter is by far the best.I eagerly await more
Eokat chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
OK you have got my interest. I really liked that start of this one. Eokat
Tiziana chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
This is a really good story. Having been without Internet for several month, this is one of the first fan fiction I've read in a long time, ans I'm already hooked again.

In this chapter they were not just bantering. You described very well how they both hurt for the loss of lifes and all the suffering caused by the war and that they have trouble sharing this grieve with anyone or letting it out. It will be interesting to see how they will deal with this issue, when they finally learn who they are.

What really hit me was Lothiriel's statement: "Next to a battle lost the saddest thing is a battle won." So true!

And so funny when Eomer says: "I want you in bed." Or Lothiriel's "You are quite insistent upon getting me into bed." Classical Freudian slips! Although Lothiriel doesn't really get it.

And horse chestnut salve for the horselord. No wonder he is thinking about throttling her after all.

In the end I was not sure: when they exchange their names, do they realize who the other is?

Please go on translating the rest of your original story. Can't wait.
Felarof chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
Update soon, please! I am just sitting here waiting for the next installment... I'll make you a deal... Update within the next week... and I'll give you a cookie... no wait wait... a chocolate chip cookie! No even better, A CUPCAKE! so... just update soon and I shall give you a cup cake!
Medea Smyke chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Hehehe, Eomer knows what a comb is, but does he know how to use one? Very good start!
Medea Smyke chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
This is a very fun story! Please continue!
WONDEREYE chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
great 2 chapters. You did a good job on

the suggestions in passing conversation between them.

This Eomer and L are very bright and complicated.
Shadows of Moonlight chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
wow, the wit of the two! they are just unbelievably funny together! refuting and rebutting like their lives depended on it.

i like the sory, please continue to translate it from ur native tongue.

please update quick too! i'm sure many would love it!
EruntaleofRohan chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
Great! She's blushing...
Mesphia chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
oh this is so cute! Even with your beta missing you did a good job. Update as soon as you can.
Nienor Niniel chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
Very nice!

I have already seen one or two fics where she is a healer, but your approach of how they met is one I haven't seen before. What will happen when they know who the other is?

Please don't wait for your beta to come back! There are only a few typos, but nothing distracting. I'd like to read more as soon as you can post it!

Nienor