Reviews for The Healer and the Warrior
Rebby-Eowyn chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
Another great chapter! I knew he wouldn't leave without asking for her name...

I just love this story and will keep reading and reviewing!

Hope the next chapter will be as quick as this one.

Rebby-Eowyn
lindahoyland chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
A very enjoyable chapter.I noticed a few minor errors but nothing to spoil my reading pleasure. I love the mixture of tension and humour and the way you depict Lothi's growing interest in Eomer.
lindahoyland chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
THIs story is a gem, I am greatly enjoying it and this chapter is by far the best.I eagerly await more
Eokat chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
OK you have got my interest. I really liked that start of this one. Eokat
Tiziana chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
This is a really good story. Having been without Internet for several month, this is one of the first fan fiction I've read in a long time, ans I'm already hooked again.

In this chapter they were not just bantering. You described very well how they both hurt for the loss of lifes and all the suffering caused by the war and that they have trouble sharing this grieve with anyone or letting it out. It will be interesting to see how they will deal with this issue, when they finally learn who they are.

What really hit me was Lothiriel's statement: "Next to a battle lost the saddest thing is a battle won." So true!

And so funny when Eomer says: "I want you in bed." Or Lothiriel's "You are quite insistent upon getting me into bed." Classical Freudian slips! Although Lothiriel doesn't really get it.

And horse chestnut salve for the horselord. No wonder he is thinking about throttling her after all.

In the end I was not sure: when they exchange their names, do they realize who the other is?

Please go on translating the rest of your original story. Can't wait.
Felarof chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
Update soon, please! I am just sitting here waiting for the next installment... I'll make you a deal... Update within the next week... and I'll give you a cookie... no wait wait... a chocolate chip cookie! No even better, A CUPCAKE! so... just update soon and I shall give you a cup cake!
Medea Smyke chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Hehehe, Eomer knows what a comb is, but does he know how to use one? Very good start!
Medea Smyke chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
This is a very fun story! Please continue!
WONDEREYE chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
great 2 chapters. You did a good job on

the suggestions in passing conversation between them.

This Eomer and L are very bright and complicated.
Shadows of Moonlight chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
wow, the wit of the two! they are just unbelievably funny together! refuting and rebutting like their lives depended on it.

i like the sory, please continue to translate it from ur native tongue.

please update quick too! i'm sure many would love it!
EruntaleofRohan chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
Great! She's blushing...
Mesphia chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
oh this is so cute! Even with your beta missing you did a good job. Update as soon as you can.
Nienor Niniel chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
Very nice!

I have already seen one or two fics where she is a healer, but your approach of how they met is one I haven't seen before. What will happen when they know who the other is?

Please don't wait for your beta to come back! There are only a few typos, but nothing distracting. I'd like to read more as soon as you can post it!

Nienor
Rebby-Eowyn chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
Wow, I love these two first chapters. It's very well written und you describe the characters quite good. I think you have a capablility of writing! Oh, and don't be worried about your grammar. I didn't notice anything wrong. But english is not my mother tongue so I could have missed a mistake if there was one.

I hope more chapters are coming soon because I'm very eager to read more about this!

Bye

Rebby-Eowyn
Tiziana chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
You don't tell their names, but I think everybody knows who these two are. I love the way Lothiriel is struggling with her attraction for this stranger. Quite humorous storyline: How do get Eomer naked and clean.

Update soon.