Reviews for Hard to Say Important Things
Guest chapter 23 . 8/27/2013
I loved it how in one of the chapters you copied the "running on empty" scene! it just make reading more pleasurable. I dunno what Im doing, and I love you! hahaha
Amy chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
A little late but I love the oldies, I really love your writing style! You add such great details but make sure it's vague so the reader has to imagine! My advice: KEEP. WRITING.
B.C.Ross chapter 23 . 9/20/2010
I Loved this Story.
XOlovelyladybugXO chapter 23 . 9/20/2010
Sorry. Too lazy to log in. But this story was beautiful. (: I loved it.

-Emma
A lesson on Sues chapter 23 . 6/8/2010
You're story started out amazingly well- no, never mind. It was actually just the first chapter, when everyone was in character and there wasn't any Sues' flying around. You're little "Abbie-coughSUEcough-Tessio" is a big Sue, not the biggest, but amoung the list. Also, Vern's cousin has a weight problem, she wouldn't have just lost all her weight, she would be a little chubby. Another thing, I highly doubt that Ace (as referring to the chapter in which she is TRADED!) would take any interest in a little girl. I honestly thought that this was going to be a great story, until a horde of Sues' came. No one would want to hang out with them- it's stated, like, everywhere. I can honestly say that I'm HIGHLY disappointed. I was hoping that you would make her a little over weight, and not as Sueish and socialable, and maybe, eventually, she would have lost the weight and started talking more. To sum it up, I was IN LOVE with you're story until the second chapter.
boredomsetsin13 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I love it!

The spelling and grammer are superb.

I like that you had a nice word choice.

When the boys were joking, I could actually imagine them saying things like that!

Also, the quotes at the beginning were great!

Good job!

I'll keep reading!

-Boredomsetsin13
standbyme406 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
amazing.
pineappletop92 chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
i just have to say, i love the way you compared a person to bubble gum. "She really liked this girl….she was like bubble gum. She was sweet, but it seemed that when she got really pissed off, she’d pop." never would have thought that...

-Pineapple
ilovehim22 chapter 23 . 12/31/2006
heyy omg I loved this story so much! it was the first one I have EVER read on here! Yea I'm makena Mackenzie's fiend.. the one tht dreamed about it! Yea it truely was that good!
Someone in the Shadows 13 chapter 23 . 10/26/2006
Hey this is the girl Mackenzie that just commented u a couple days ago I finally got an accunt lol just wanted to tell u that! :)
Mackenzie chapter 23 . 10/23/2006
OMG. **tear** You... you are amazing! *claps* You are an amazing author I'm telling you! I swear to God this is the best Stand By Me story UNDER Stand By Me... wait, scratch that, this IS the best story on PERIOD. You are an expert and a genius OMG. You captured the characters lyk you knew them personally, you were not OOC at all. It has so00o00o00 many emotions! There are times where I laughed, was pissed off, and cried ((literally)) I sat here at my desk and cried. The end was amazing though I still really want to know what happens to Abbie afterwards... lol. However, wait till you hear this: I have read "Hard To Say Important Things" through and through about five times, finding it more and more better everytime I read it. O. When I first read it I was in complete awe and told my friend to read it and she DREAMED about it for goodness sake's it was so good! And then I saved it on Microsoft Word and still read it to this day and will always love it...

Well, I'm sorry if I was wasting your time but I just wanted to tell you that you are an amazin' author and you got a beautiful piece of work here! Keep up the good work :)

XOXO, Mackenzie
Fairy Lights TM chapter 23 . 8/8/2006
Abbie, you're a horrible loser. You write stories that cry. I mean that make me cry. Why oh why do I re-read things? Stupid tear ducts.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/20/2006
potato my corey

yeah ur wierd...well i liked this story too though i like read it ages ago i just couldnt b bothered to reply...yeah i bet u feel special...well yeah!
MonKeyBonE chapter 23 . 5/8/2006
i loved your story. . .reading it every chance that i got during auto tech aurrounded by guys, it saved my sanity to have a little bit of a chick story. Thank you for writing it, i'd by crying if i wasn't in auto tech right now. your story is the best i've read so far.
It'sKindaSadReally chapter 23 . 5/4/2006
Aw the last bit made me was beautiful how you put it in a few it.