Reviews for In His Darkness
Lady Fae chapter 35 . 3/19/2008
OMG, it's been over a year since you updated! Please post again soon, I want so badly for this story to continue.
rosemasquerader chapter 35 . 2/14/2008
Oh, why did you stop? I bet anything everyone else, including me, are begging for more. Please continue on...you've definitly got something going!
rosemasquerader chapter 18 . 2/13/2008
Ah, the Persian RETURNS!
rosemasquerader chapter 13 . 2/13/2008
I like it alot.
phantomfanatic chapter 35 . 7/20/2007
"27/12/2006: Continuing apologies to all my readers! I am in the middle of my final year of university and so everything is piling up. I have two assignments left to do by the middle of January, and then semester two begins. There may be an update at the end of January but don't expect another one until Easter at the very earliest. I am very, very sorry but real life, university and future career have to come first! Stick with it and I will update as soon as I can :)"

I'm sticking with it still, just please, please, PLEASE don't keep us waiting too much longer.

Still A PhantomPhan,

phantomfanatic chapter 35 . 3/7/2007
**We're still with you**

-and as patient as ever! :)

God bless,

phantomfanatic chapter 35 . 12/22/2006
-By the way, I don't want to rush you into writing a horrible chapter (if that's even possible :D!), after all, this is the one chapter that we have all been waiting for! Also, don't feel guilty if you don't have it up right away -you have other responsibilities and I'm sure everyone is alright if you just stop and smell the roses. ...Still, *gives a sly smile* I JUST CAN'T WAIT! Ahh, Erik is surely in for a big night!

God Bless,

phantomfanatic chapter 35 . 12/7/2006
YAY! Wow, it's like it's already 2007! OMGsh I loved this chapter! I cannot WAIT for the update! Although, I am quite confuzed. Did Erik say that he already watched the movie, or are we going to see his first reactions? I hope we get to be with him when he sees it for the first time... AH! I can't wait. Oh, do please update soon! Ug, that Nadir is just soo.. well, i can't say, but the kiss did truly make up for it. Thank you so much! we get to see the movie with Erik! To tell the truth, I had gone out of my phantom obsession for some while (I know, shame on me, lol) but now I am back to being obsessed -in fact I really need to let it out somehow, so I writing it. Wouldn't it be cool if we had Marguerite take singing lessons? Well, that was just one of my ideas, but singing is almost my life -I love my high school choir! By the way, I just re-read the last part of the story, and I realized that I was thinking that Erik was saying Marguerite's lines, and Marguerite was saying Erik's lines! Oops! Well, at least we get to see his first reactions. UPDATE! *Does puppy-dog eyes* ...pweze?

UPDATE ASAP! yay!

God Bless!

-PF
Lady Fae chapter 35 . 10/20/2006
If you don't update soon, I am going to be very unhappy with you. It's been three months since you last updated, and it's driving me nuts! Gah!

Please update soon!
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 35 . 9/6/2006
Momo: LUCKAY! LUCKAY! Eh. I perfer a different type of dark handsome men. *motions a dark shape from the shadows, you gasp at who it is*

Severus Snape: Greetings.

Momo: *melts* PLZ UPDATE CUZ IT ROCKS!
Dragon-of-Luck chapter 35 . 8/28/2006
I'm new! Does that mean I get cookies 2? Love this story! I think that having another ghost is interesting and i like her white rose idea. Just out of curiousity(sp) the dude going around after English women around the opera house isn't Mark or someone after her is it? maybe you all ready answered that. Anyway Please update soon. It is a shame when good stories like this one go forgotten. *looks at stories Dragon-mage16 hasn't up-date yet* I need to take my own advice. Anyway Great job.
MikoHatome chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Well, I've already read this story. And I really

like it, so I hope you write that one fanfic in

Erik's point of view!
Phantomstar07 chapter 35 . 8/11/2006
aww i missed this story! lol and i missed your update bc i was on a missions trip, but im bak now and it's great! can't wait to read more! haunting is so much fun...
MikoHatome chapter 35 . 7/24/2006
this is an awesome story!

i've never read the story by

Susan Kay though, might look it up.

ugh...it's now 3:51 am...yep, from

chapters 1-35..._
Riolaku chapter 35 . 7/22/2006
What a great chapter! I enjoyed it a lot. Please write more, as soon as you can. It was well worth the wait, and I can't wait to read more. Great job :D