Reviews for I'm Too Sexy
Mya Kiryu chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
haha so funny lmfao
Sohma-Memi chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
OMFGSH! that was AWSOME x3 i wrote it down on paper ;o im totaly showing my friends! Muahahaha! i defiantly liked the part when Hatori started singing x3 i can only imagine him shaking his little tush! *imagines, drools* ;o any particular reason why kyo and yuki are BOTH saying Bloody Hell? thats british... their not britt.. x-x nothing agianst britts ;o lmao. Well, your fan ;o
riterandreader chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
lol! This is so hilarious! I love part when Hatori joins in though - he is such a serious guy I was lmao thinking how he'd sing this!

yay!
O.O WeeBee Teh Eccentric Owl chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
OMG! Dance, Mabudachis, dance!FOOCL!
cwizumi chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
this was very very... wrong, yet interesting... i didn't know hatori could do that... and i really am scarred for life like haru too... well good story anyway...
Inali Kianga chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
is story is a trip. Hatori was on thing but Akito... You just don't know. I laugh my butt off!
AglaiaTheFool chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
If it's possible to die from laughter...I'm dead. Haha I love this fic!
manga-ghost chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
wicked! (laughs ysterically)
Heartbrokenalloveragain chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
LOL! Aw why'd Haru have to run away? *Cries* LOL Kidding!... Partialy. NEWAY! Good story!
pinksnow chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
hilarious!really funny.
Erenriel chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
*whipes tears, still giggling a little* That was so funny! But, was did Shii-chan and Aaya-chan get Tori-san drunk? Is that what happened. *mind is still filled with images of Tori-san's tush* I loved this so much! It was hilarious and quirky. Very original!
Laurena chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
LMAO LOL! I love tht song! o YEAH IM to sexy!
Sir Elliot chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
That was mostly awkward! Hahaha funny! Akito was really funny! Where'd he come from!
The Hyper Girl of DOOM chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
O.O This story made me laugh so hard! Just a little advice, you should capitalize the beginings of your sentences and you need to puncuate all of your sentences. Other than that, it was very good. I'll be looking forward to reading more of your stories!
wierdtsuff chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
too funny! *fall off chair with laughter*