Reviews for The Prince and the Pauper
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
*sighs* i love your fics! _love the percy snape interaction i always thought they were pretty similar
Slightly Sinister Sinestra chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Oh, how very sad, and how very beautiful. And how very true. And thus ends the dream. Extraordinary insight. Yhank you.
duj chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Subtle contemplative and sad.
Corail Zaarea chapter 1 . 8/20/2005

Always so pessimistic... But I like your stories. Do you really think Severus betrayed Dumbledore? I'm convinced of the contrary. But it can be my terrible need of sugar!

If you add another chapter I'm interested!

See you,

Ps: It's a pity: after reading the HBP I'm as poor in vocabulary as before-_-
mon chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
you're right, the two of them are alike; though I think not in Percy's school years - favourism isn't exactly *right* for young Percy - but later, when Percy had left his family, yes.

this is sad and oh so honest. dreams. very nice.
Oya chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Don't really understand the whole fic, but it just saddens me.
NativeMoon chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
I definately think you are on to something. I dont think it can stand as a one-shot; there is simply too much missing. Given the subtleties that you are undoubtedly working with here more detail is warranted.

As always I love your command and use of language. The characterisations are off to a fine start. By all means I hope you find the inspiration to expand this tale into something more substantial - its crying out for it. There are questions here to be answered and I am noting this fic in the hopes that they will be forthcoming.

You are one of the best writers out there and I love the imagitive and intelligent way in which you craft your stories. Keep up the excellent work.
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Interesting but I am not sure that I comprehend the messages herein. It bears pondering.