Reviews for Yellow Flowers
grizla chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
i'm a timmy fan girl so i always hated steph (not good enough for him) but she was a good friend to cass. i'll try to remember that the next time i read war games. good voice in this.
spiritwinned chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Ohhhh. I was somewhat confused about who Cass was talking to/about - I thought it was Tim, but then he shows up at the end. I think it's because you marked this as a Tim/Cass story, and because the mom-missed-my-birthday thing happens to Tim (I think), and you launch into the mental conversation right after talking about Tim. Also, I've seen a lot of people pairing Tim and Cass... But the post-script/ Author's note helped :)
msyterious FF lurker chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
(commenting on author's note at the end) sad that people weren't mourning Stephanie's death. perhaps she was a weak charrie (haven't read enough about her), but I think that she should have been built up more, not killed off...and talking about being killed off, everyone posting mourning and RIP reviews should check out the latest on Steph. but I'm not going to /spoil/ the surprise for you...
Nitewing chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Good story. I miss Steph alot. Nice to know I'm not the only one.
Reilynn chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
WOW! Don't know where to start so brace yourself for formless ramble.

Another Batman fan, COOL!

Very well written, beautiful even. Very sad, but I am sure that was intention. Shock, grief, and not quite knowing how to handle this (do we ever?). It all came through completely.

The imagery is awesome. Great use of color and symbolism.

I wonder how many other Bat-fan’s are lurking around the Dark Angel fandom. There are certainly enough similarities, down the main characters aversion to guns from nearly identical incidence.

Cool, cool, cool, but sad.

Thank you!
TedwinV chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Good Job, sis.
Alice chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
This was really nice. I was never a big fan of Spoiler, but I always liked her a lot when she was Cass's friend. They were good together.
JRK chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Good story. I can see how you liked her, I thought she was kinda cool as Robin myself (odd couple-like, you know? With the peppy blonde next to the brooding, damn-near-psychotic loner).
Mysterious Jedi chapter 1 . 8/5/2005