Reviews for Hitch
Queen Luana chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Write-a-sequal-write-a-sequal-write-a-sequal-write-a-sequal-write-a-sequal-write-a-sequal-write-a-sequal!

x- Luana
mini buu chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
u should really update soon )
lenk chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
i loved the movie and i'm pretty sure i will love this fic. i hope you add you personal touch to the fic. Hope you update soon, i cant wait to see the next chapter. Bye! _

P.S. Happy Bday goku fanatic1
alina chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
nice!its just like the movie!

i hope u add more soon...
WarriorFormallyKnownAsPrince chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
I really liked the movie and everything, but so far EVERYTHING is exactly the same, even the dialogue. Try and change it up a bit; Make it more original. Anyway, good job, so far.
GlOwStIcKcAnDyGuRl chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Happy B-day goku fanatic1! I happy someone decide to do a dbz fic based on Hitch I love that moive cause it has sexy Will Smith! _ can't wait for the next chapter!
Dragon Servant Kida chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
...that was good, a bit outta character... okay i lied. ALOT outta character. u should nothave made vegeta hitch... nope that's not workin out...
McVonD chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOKU FANATIC1! this was awsome! scary... but awsome! lol. You would of never thought that Vegeta would have that kind of job! I have never seen the movie 'Hitch', I know that Will Smiths in it! hehe. The chapter was kinda wierd, cause Vegeta was talking to the readers and all (well... it's getting us involved in the story!) lol.

It's kewl that you guys fused! cause this first chapter was great! Are you now one person or are you two people and one mind? hm... mind boggling! UPDATE DUDETTE! (DUDETTE'S! wahtever you guys are!) lol. Caryl Mc X
CrazedDBZFan chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
First let me say I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE MOVIE HITCH!

I watch that DVD all the time so I know I'm going to love this like crazy. Are you going to follow the movie exactly or put a twist on it?

Hope to find out soon, please please please update soon.

SM