Reviews for Remember All
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Hm, it could be plausable. Severus made me smirk at the end, he's just totally unbelieving of the notion the sorting hat made. I think you did a good job with the character's thoughts and actions. I liked your reason for concidering Gryffindor since it sounds good.
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Like your fic. Added it to C2 Severus Snape (ID 26376) where I have recently become staff member. Hope you like it. (-:
Evita chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Beautiful! Your characterization of Severus Snape is unmatched in fanfiction!
Alhendra chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Oh my...what an original and awesomely tantalising prospect! Very nicely done, I can just imagine what thoughts Snape would have to live with if he went around with the knowledge that he could have been sorted into Gryffindor!
adailya darkenweb chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
more?That was funny and I'd like to read more,Also I like your writing 's going ok?
Thirteen Ravens chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Did I ever review this anywhere? Well just incase I didn't...

I love this - wouldn't it be just great if...?

And as we can see from book 6 Harry and Snape are continuing on the "Pot calling the Cauldron Black" cycle - so maybe this little cookie is not so far from the truth. ;o
Anifan1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Nice...kind the the antithesis of Harry's sorting.
Bebob chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Wow, this was great. I love anything good with Snape. This will go on my favorites... Um, will you be continuing this, like maybe more memories? I kinda wished JKR would've done more for Snape's past in book five; hm, now that six is out and we all know what he did (or in my opinion, what he was forced to do), maybe she'll go into his character more with book number seven... Oh well, I know I'm not the only one hoping this, have a good one!

Tara (bebob)
nottheslayer chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Great little one shot. That particular plot bunny has floated in my head for a while. I've always imagined a minor scene where Harry tells Snape rather heatedly that he was supposed to be sorted into Slytherin. And Snape replies with a smirk that he was supposed to be sorted into Gryffindor, but chose a different house for pretty much the same reasons as Harry.

Thanks for putting it to words. :D You're an excellent writer!