Reviews for BA Season 3: 48 - From The Mouths Of Babes
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
i love lex trinity's first word ha-ha is xander ha-ha
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
were can you read the next story? its not on the other web site either?
MissGuided chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Once again...I'm so glad Lex is alright. :) And the fact that Trini's first word was Xander was just too funny.
The Once and Future Thing chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
I don't think your stories get enough credit. You're a beautiful writer and have been developing the plot line wonderfuly. However i've noticed that you've developed on the plot line that was originaly intended by the creator of gargoyles (the story after "Angels in the Night") was that ever published or animated in any way shape or form? And if it was could you enlighten me as to when and where I could get my hands on it.
Lady1Venus chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
I loved this chapter. It's a nice beginning to Lex's love life. I also like the feuding parents in trying to get their daughter to say "Ma Ma" or "Da Da" and she said Xander instead. I thought that was cute and funny of the parents arguing.
Bunny Maza chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
I think that this was a really great story and that Lexington and Rain will make a perfect couple. And whats even better is that they're not to different at all, (i mean in like shape and all).
Lauralai chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
Todd- Hey! Thought I'd let you know that I finally posted a story! I thought you might like to know. It is called "The Irony Of It All" and it is a Labyrinth fic' so please go read and review. Please. It would really mean a lot to me to have one of my favorite authors review me. It is written under another distortion of Lauralai: 'Lauralye' Sorry I had to post this here as a review but stupid teacher won't let us use e-mail in class. Probably for a reason but still... Bye- *hugs* Lauralai
Ozzy chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
She speaks the truth your exelency. All lex fans rejoice
Jenigoyle chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
I loved this! Goliath and Elisa are adorable together, and I love to see them tease each other! I love your stories, B! Keep it up! Everybody read these stories!