Reviews for Melancholy Requiem
Darkflower123 chapter 5 . 1/4
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
This was by far one of the best FF's that I've read in a long while. Thank you for this.
JeeNoo chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
I *sob*sob* will never forgive you *sob*sob* for killing Seifer !

I loved this fic so much *sob* I know this is a pleasant good ending *SOBS* BUT! SEIFER! NOO!

If I wasn't sleepy right now I'd be crying...
Socebe chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
GAHwhy did you kill off Seifer? I know I know it was important for the story, and the story was truly amazing, but I'm just mad. Poor Squall... I can't say I didn't see it coming though... :(
Seta Kaita chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
hm, can't say i liked the ending. i loved the first two chapters but i didn't like the rest. sadly :(
Seta Kaita chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
hm, i dont really like the fact that squall is a little pussy in your fic, cause actually he saved the world in FFVI and is quite capable to watch his back. and i don't like pussies. nevertheless i still like the fic ;)
Seta Kaita chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
hm, this fic is really excellent. it's snowing outside here right now and my appartment is on the sixth floor and when i saw the snow on the streets i had to stop myself from jumping down the balcony cause your fic got some bad ideas in my head Oo
Seta Kaita chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
whoa, i love the fic so far :D
Hikari ni Michita Sora chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
I can't find the unedited version of this chapter as you don't have a tag system on your LJ or anything. Could you link me the original chapter of this story please?

Ore no Naruto chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Oh my God. That was so sad.. and so beautiful. TT
asialisek chapter 5 . 5/28/2009

I'm always always ALways respectful of the authors that can sacrifice a character for the greater good. The story is totally heart wrenching, utterly unfair, and yet quite possible given certain situations. But still.. I cried.

S'not fair s'not fair, but like I said at the beginning, I have to give you credit for taking such drastic measures, and in turn giving this Squall a surge to continue forward.

Lol, just don't make it a habit~ _ **please?**

Great story!

Look forward to reading more from you! 3
Itavita chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
This was a very bittersweet ending. I'm not usually one for deathfics, since few authors are actually able to write them appropriately. However, this story is one of the exceptions. The death was important, rather than just a way to push the story.

I'm glad Squall finally found himself and realized where he fit into the world, though it's sad that it came at such a high price.
annie chapter 5 . 2/24/2009
wow... that was awesome to read and so intense _ great story but i was sorta shocked and sorta not to find out that seifer died T_T still sad at the end but thats what sorta tied the whole story together, so again, great job
Celestial Rage chapter 5 . 11/16/2007
This is definitely one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read. I'm not into yaoi, but lately I've been intrigued by this genre, finding very good stories with SxS pairing.

The ending is so sad, but at the same time so correct. I wouldn't have expected no less... it actually moved me to tears :)

Thanks for such a wonderful story and please keep writing.

Celestial Rage
Heian Edenwood chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
I do feel that this was beautifully done. The scope of emotions and how you handled the entire story (pacing and all) was wonderful. )