Reviews for Five Relationships That Worked Out
Riana1 chapter 4 . 9/20/2007
Beautiful and terrifying to think that happiness can cost the world for you. Fate is a bitch.
Riana1 chapter 3 . 9/20/2007
chilling and freaky. Dru and Spike always were.
Riana1 chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
Okay, you won me over. I adored them and adore what might have been.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
I loved Jenny. Good AU.
auditoryeden chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
You do realize, as this is tchnically one fic, you should make your puzzel peices match up.
auditoryeden chapter 4 . 6/10/2007
All ver well and food, but , scince Willow is with Oz, The world DIDN'T end! Nifty, huh?
wild wolf free17 chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Jason Barnett chapter 5 . 4/30/2007
Overall they're not bad. Considering there's so few happy endings at all in the Buffyverse it's a little disappointing that there's no real happy endings. Four is the only one I have a problem with. Essentially with Xander's absence there's no guarentee the world would end. See without Xander then Willow might not have completed the resurrection spell so no Buffy to stand in her, and also Willow didn't really get into her end the world thing until Giles showed up. So with no Buffy to delay her she could have killed Warren, Andrew and Jonathan quicker, and from there who knows. Maybe she'd have killed herself before Giles even showed up.
ozma914 chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Well done, an interesting take on the various relationships. I'm a sucker for a happy ending - although your endings aren't necessarily the stereotypical "happy" - but we all know what happens to relationships in the Jossverse. Anyway, your writing style is excellent.