Reviews for Law and Disorder
Shinju-Taitei chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Sa!

Okay... I'm just going to print this out and hide it under my bed, because, you know this is better than the stuff hidden under the adults' beds. Because, not only is this funny, it's AWESOME! 'Dis be the Bomb! You a genius!
GuardianSoulBlade chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
Very funny, it seems so wonderfully random and stuff. I wish Jack McCoy would make a cameo appearance, just to comment on how crazy and stupid all the characters are acting...ha ha.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
This is SOO funny.

Love Batman's Law. "Batman makes everything cool.: Tee hee.

Does anyone else have a Law?
Moonshine Ryu chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
Yet again, freaking hilarious! Hehe, fourth wall...I love it, continue! I wonder who's next?
AJandtheVoicesInMyHead chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
Well...

It is idiotic, random, and pointless.

Well done.
jimmyhere chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
You are awesome. I absolutely love you. I started giggling when I got the story alert!

Who's next on the case? I'd love to see Slade defend himself. He can call himself to the stand.

Raven panty shots? Yum.
Brenda O chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
HAHAHA this was hilarious! I LOVE Law & Order! And it's funny that you made a TT fic about it. Dude, you totally ROCK! Do you watch Law & Order: SVU? Because if you do you should make a TT fic about that.D. Onca again, man YOU ROCK!
Valda chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
LMFAO! this was absolutly amazin! funniest thing ive eva read!

luvz ya

Valda

X
StarryNightT chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
omg that was a funny as hell! i think my family is seriously worried about my sanity for laughing so hard at a fanfic.

~Shelly~
Phantom Moon chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
That was hilarious. I hope you continue this.
CrystalFlower chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
... *stares* Wow. Now that was funny. I read all your other fics first, so this is quite a change XD But uh, what's with the nosebleed? I get WHY it happened but what does it have to do with... that sort of thing? *sweatdrops*
jimmyhere chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
I love Raven's Law. She -did- have a few romantic relationships in the comics. I think nearly everyone had a go at her at one point.

It's wonderfully random and absolutely amazing. I wish you would continue, but I understand about the other fics. They are awesome too, and they can't be left out.
Moonshine Ryu chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
So random...so insane...so HILARIOUS! I almost died reading this! I love Law and Order, so funny! The Harry Potter references were funny too! Ah, continue!
The Gemini Sage chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
XD! This is strange. I've neevr watched law and order (LAWN ORDER!) or heard of Moth Mae-Eye, so half the time I didn't know what going on, but I still caught most of the jokes, mehtinks. Sweet stuff.
sky.davis chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Oh my Goodness Gracious... I don't think I've ever read anything funnier in my life... Good Lord this fic is awesome! The Harry Potter references, Cartman, Cyborg's machine angst, the Speed Racer syndrome and Raven's Law... Dies. Thank you so much for that much needed laugh! This was undeniable comic genius! Sirius-ly! (buh dum pssh!):oP

Ah yes, and the Law & Order intro with the too true Jump City twist :oD Ah Jokes, jokes... Heres hoping that you write another story like this when you're less busy :o)