Reviews for On A Mission
VBSaiyan Princess chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
It really was cute. I loved this fic and the father-son bonding.
C:
jessi chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Excellent story!
KimiruMai chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
lol Veggie :3
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Aww, so cute. Little Trunks is absolutely adorable here. I love it when Vegeta catches him he gives Trunks a lecture about how to be a better warrior. The part where Vegeta gives Trunks the candy is unexpecting, but incredibly adorable. I love his after thoughts about being the favorite parent. Excellent work with this story.
citigirl13 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Awww so cute! Love V/T moments!
divahahahaha chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
aw this is so sweet :) i love this!

thanks for writing this
dbzfan952 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Oh, I love fluff when it comes to Trunks and Vegeta, and you're really good at them too! Now, I'm off to read more of your fics.
callietitan chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
ADORABLE! YOU GO GIRL! ahem. anywhosies, your story was great as usual, even though this is the um teenth time i've read it. Brat will be updated soon, okies? oh, plz update brothers and history repeats itself plz.
D4cHilliN chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
CUTE! LOVE IT
Blackrose78 chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I loved this one, it was so adorable! It's nice to read a fic where Vegeta is actually nice to his son, I think this fic accuratly portrayed Vegeta's character. I just wish it were longer, It's been a while since I enjoyed a fic this much!
ss10009 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
aww that's so cute

vegeta always wins over the hearts of children when he's n ot instilling fear into them
Anoke chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
i liked it, write more bout trunks and vegeta while i read your others! lol
pitkat chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Awe. Cute.
wraithgirl chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
AW! super kaiwaii!
Vera chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
A Vegeta-smirk. Very few people could even come close to mastering that skill. Trunks is so cute!