Reviews for Zymurgy For Dummies
feralfairy chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Hey, I really like your stories. Though I advise getting another account and putting some stories up on that one. It is really quite daunting to try and read 730 stories. Oh well. And I just read your ronin toad story, and wow was it good! Except my last name is spelled Xi and pronounced "she". Just in case you , I don't know, wanted to make a story about Xi reflecting how people mispronounce or something. I really love your stories! Kudos to you!
CallistoLexx chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Wow...their lives really are soap operas...even before the Misfits became the Misfits. Uncle/Brother/Daddy Al? Wow...I'm so confused, you have no idea! Who would've thought Lance would be the smart one of the guys after being trailed along by Kitty?
Quillian not logged in chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Oops, sorry, I didn't notice the thing there in the disclaimer! I guess that answers my question! :P
Quillian chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
HAHAHA! XD Marvelous, RW, just *marvelous*! Add yet another thing to the seemingly never-ending list of dumb things people can do! (Also, this raises a good point... Is it legal for minors to make beer, even if they can't drink it? I'm just curious.)
Soul Reaver chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
This is hysterical. And I agree. PLEASE write the McDonald's Incident out. I really wonder what it was that Shipwreck and family did to be banned...
Eileen chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Banned from McDonald's, huh? Do I want to know what they did? (Probably not.)

No, kids should not drink beer. Kids should not make beer. Actually, *Shipwreck* should not make or drink beer, but you try and tell him that. :D
Obsidian chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
“And knowing is….” Lance began.

“AH!” Shipwreck screamed.

“Very, very painful…” Lance winced.

LOL. Great one-shot, RW! :D
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
The secret of Green fire?

Copper. Copper makes flame burn green when some is in the flame itself.
RogueFanKC chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
RW, please, let us know about the McDonalds incidents. Those alone would be humor fanfic gold! And Shipwreck trying to teach the kids how to make beer...gee, call me surprised. /

So, how much is Hawk going to chew Shipwreck out for doing this one? )
Dante Tigerwolf chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Random fact; zymurgy is the last word in the dictionary. (I think)
todd fan chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Ah alchoholism, a great family tradition if ever there was one :)
GothikStrawberry chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
LOL! Very funny! :)
Rogue238 chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
That was hilarious. Just the pick me up I needed. :)