Reviews for The Line
Kadesh chapter 4 . 8/21/2005
Have you ever read Chasing Red Bird? THe only reason I mentioned that is because it said 'chasing red x' somewhere in the beginning of the story. But that has nothing to do with anything!

You're right about the need for some Red X & Robing action and I hope you get over your writer's block soon. Does 'wind blown acorn' help?

...yeah, it didn't help me either.

CloudsHalo chapter 4 . 8/21/2005
hmm... i cant say Peterson's murder wasnt predictable, but never the less, it adds a twist to the story... X being blamed for a murder he didnt commit, and we all know Robin is gonna freak bout this, not to mention X of course... Robin is probably going to be searching for X with even greater ferver and passion now... though, could we see a future Robin and X team up later down the road? hmm, i wonder... i hope yes oh, and nice little Raven scene as well... i am enjoying this story greatly so keep up the good work and update as soon as you can... you can beat the evil writer's block... i wish i could, it got me bad, very bad... oh well, i shut up now... till next time... laterz...
LuckyThirteen chapter 4 . 8/21/2005
Is Slade going to be making any appearances in this fic? I love the Slade and Red X apprentice thing you had going on in the last one. And o, sneaky little Blockbuster. Now I understand the summary of the fic... interesting.
Warrior148 chapter 4 . 8/20/2005
Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for writing such an incredible Red X story in Your Problem. Since its already completed I'm going to review (more like priase XD) it here along with the current chapter of The Line.

To begin with after I saw the episode of Teen Titans in which Red X was an actually character and not Robin I became terrible addicted to his arrogant and cocky attitude. I loved the way he infuriated Robin (He's my least favorite character) and after the episode ended I rushed to my computer to see if there was any Red X fanfics. To my surprise there was already over 10 Teen Titans fanfics written but sadly only a very small amount had Red X as the main character.

I quickly read some of the fanfics that I came upon first but in my opinion they didnt capture completely capture Red X's entire attitude/thoughts and general skill/confidence that he brings. Well...that was until I stumbled onto your Problem.

All the characters seemed so alike to those of the acutally show. From how quick tempered and obessive Robin came be to the strange way Starfire speaks. It was like I was watching them on TV. You crafted what little we new of Red X into an extremely interesting character with a deep background. I throughly enjoyed how sarcastic and homourous he could be when reading both Your Problem and The Line. The scene in which he chose to make a come back against Raven was hilarious.

Oh, since were on the TOP-ic of Raven (haha I know that was bad) I was hoping you could somehow incorperate it so that it would be a Red X/Raven romance. You asked your readers on their opinion on it (among other things of course) but Your Problem was already completed and The Line already started so I couldnt vote. If thats impossible (kinda looks like it might be a Red X/Terra but that could be passed off as a strong friendship) maybe you could just add more scenes in which they could talk. Raven still thinks X lied to her before about Slade and I know she wants to get in a few good licks (not literally but a possibility if you do make it a Red X/Raven ;D) on him.

I better start wrapping this up as this is getting insanely long. Anyways long review short excellent work on The Problem. Amazing read and my all time favorite Red X fanfic.

On too The Line. The plots beginning to thicken and I just know Red X is going to blamed for Mr. Petersons death. Thats going to make Robin bonkers. He's going to think that X has finally crossed the line between a thief and a killer and strive to hunt him down even further (if thats possible).

Anyways I'm sure you have better things to do (like maybe starting the next chapter? haha) than hear me ramble on.

So once again thanks for your all your hard work on Your Problem and I wish you continued success on The Line.
Uma Thermus chapter 4 . 8/20/2005
Oh I loved that murder scene, it was so clear I could just picture it perfectly. This story is getting good. So Ban's terrors are about Slade...aww. I wonder how X and Robin's little insomnia club will impact the story. Looks as though they're friends and enemies at the same time, nice.

Finally the greasy little man is dead, nice that his death could have such a loverly impact on the story.

It's funny, if Robin showed those medical files with the other titans, Cy could have fingered Ban, funny ol' world.

Poor X, always some colossal badie after him, does make for a compelling story though
mayumi-chan232 chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
The story is begining to unfold! i love it, i love it, i love it! It was shocking to know that Bannon helped Cyborg with is Car, But you put it together so well. And it is very weird how much Bannon reminds me of 'someone'. With him having red spicky hair and being a theif. Like Daisuke. I love your Fic and keep it up.
RedX'sGirl chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
oh... I can't wait to see what the Titans have in store for them. Johnny Rancid is going to cause some trouble. I liked that little hint of Rob/Star you hid in there. Very writer-like. (I however am not for "writer-like" is as discribtive as I get.)

Keep up the great work!

CloudsHalo chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
ok, you did not just say toodles... you did... d'oh... ah well, who cares... anyway, it seems the plot thickens, i am liking this very much... who would have guessed X helps out Cy on the car... interesting little twist there... and i like that you are bringing in some past characters of the show into this, Chang and Rancid... very nice touch... cant wait for more, but i guess i must eh? keep up the good work and update whenever you can... till next time... laterz...
Farmqt chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
*Claps* Nice. Very nice. Great fiction you have going and I must say I love it when there aren't many grammar errors and I haven't found one in yours...yet jkjk. Update soon!
Fic-Freak98 chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
ACK! Will you PLEASE hurry up? Oh, and is Slade coming back,is X gonna have to help the Titans again or fight them? I MUST KNOW!
Kadesh chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
Oh! The plot IS unfolding and I'm waiting to see where it leads!

Uma Thermus chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
Interesting having Bannon being Cyborg's mechanic. The Robin obsession is so well done, I like seein' him squirm, heh. Brother Blood has a need for Chang it sounds like, can't wait to see where that goes. This is proving to be an intriging story, I like how you keep certain characters consistnat, like Peterson and Shi Shi (hehe). Lookin foreward to watching the mystery unfold :)
LuckyThirteen chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
Nice. I hope the next chapter has some Red X action in it.
CloudsHalo chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
ok, first off, i say that has been cutting my reviews short for some reason, so if it looks like i stopped for no reason, you now know why... well, i was a full time reader of Your Problem, but started midway, so i never reviewed... no real reason why, but hey, what can i say? anyway, loved the first story, and loving this one... keep up the excellent work, your writing style rocks... its always great to see a fellow Red X fan out there... got a story of the thief myself, though its not even close to the greatness and total coolness of this story... just one little thing though... you seem to be hinting at a little x/terra thing... just saying... not a big fan of that pairing, more of a x/raven fan myself... but oh well, your story, not mine... keep up the kick ass work... looking forward to more so update whenever ya can, soon hopefully tough... until next chapter... laterz...
RedX'sGirl chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
lol. Loved the last line. Can't wait to see what happens! It is so interesting with the chatroom and the new villan and all.

175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »