Reviews for The Line
Remix17 chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
I like that Red X has continued to see Terra. It's sweet. And I am intriqued about this new criminal. Can't wait to see more, I can tell X is in poo.

I suppose Robin will apear for real shortly...and Slade...who knows?
dreamingsilver chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
Don't worry, the story line and the extra details will come to you. Whenever I think of Blockbuster, in my mind, he is sullen, erratic, and rather impulsive. There must be some kind of reason for this villain to rule over the others, ne? I suppose the incessent thrist for ABSOLUTE POWER always works. Blockbuster seemed pretty easy to catch for the Teen Titans with not much brain. He was essentially the manifestation of a moviegeek- with an "Ultimate Remote Control of DOOM!" . In this though, he manages to inspire fear in his allies. You give him an air of superiority.

But hey, who am I to judge! This had good flow with the introduction (or recaptiulation for us regulars) of character and you managed to include some quality time with the villains. Reviewers will steadily rise as they always do, so take it easy. But do work on this. Haha.
Uma Thermus chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
A short chapter, but you're just getting started so it's alright. I liked how right away you had Red X visiting Terra, I'm not sure if I want them as a couple (I think the BB/Terra is cute) but more like strong friends. Perhaps you should have the titans run into him one time when he's there, I'm sure at least BB visits her "grave". I liked the detail during the heist and I look foreward to seeing what this Blockbuster fellow is like (is he an OC? I'm not famililar with the books).
LuckyThirteen chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
Yup, another good chapter, as we can always expect from you. Yay! Terra and Red X goodness. What an odd, odd couple. I love it. Keep 'em coming.
Remix17 chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Yay, the sequel is he-yah!

LOL, the chat's a small world after all.

Waiting for more.
Forlorn Melody chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Oo...I like. Though, I dunno. For some reason chatroom sequences never seem to rub me the right way.
RavenOnline chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Hey now! looks like fun! keep writing!
Kadesh chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Hey there! I'm so glad you've decided to do another Red X story even though Aqualad is awesome.

I don't want to be too quick to jump to conclusions, but is this CircusRunaway someone we know? Guess I'll just have to wait to find out!

God bless

The Red X chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Yes! First review!

Sycogerl64, I love your work. You have a way of making even the simplest, most mundane, moments seem so interesting. Can't wait for the rest.

You got my e-mail.
LuckyThirteen chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
I've checked your profile every day to see when you'd release this. Nice start, I like the whole Robin and Red X talking on an AIM looking thingy. Can't wait for the next chapter.
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12