Reviews for The Line
Idk wat my name is chapter 14 . 8/4/2010
This story is good. Real good. I know you haven't updated it in like, 4 years or so, but really. This story is too good.

I hope you'd come back and finish it. Please?
Lemony Goddess chapter 14 . 11/4/2009
More, I beg of you! I love Red X and your stories about him help take the edge off my current addiction. Please pick this story back up!
Crow22 chapter 14 . 10/12/2009
here u go

/watch?vdnLMD7P1qW8

please for the small pieces of sanity you have left us devoted followers (or atleast me XD) update this fic! Who else can I rely on for great writing about the infamous and extraordinary Red X AKA Banna Sasaki. I give you this url to feed your muse
Crow22 chapter 9 . 10/12/2009
so whats with the Devils Trill's effect on X? Even Shi Shi backed off. Good chapters so far
A Bibliophile chapter 14 . 10/7/2009
It's all starting to come together now... It's too bad this story is on Haitus. You write the best Teen Titans fanfiction I have ever seen. I know I can't complain, not having enough gumption to write anything longer than a page and a half, but that doesn't change how much I want to know what happens next. *Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge*

Also, what happened to Cyborg? He was 'taken care of' in the beginning of the story and I haven't seen hide or hair of him since. I'm missing his cybertronic, meat loving self.

On top of that, does Robin actually have any proof or logic for thinking Bandit13 and RedX are one and the same, or is it just his intuition speaking?

Well, I'm off to read other stuff, while sighing in despair over the lack of completeness of this story. (Seriously, you haven't updated since 2006)

Ta-Ta for now

- A Bibliophile
A Bibliophile chapter 9 . 10/7/2009
If Regan isn't secretly X and if he wasn't scoping the building and getting fingerprints from the paper then I shall eat my pajama-pants.
A Bibliophile chapter 8 . 10/7/2009
You have to watch out for mutant hamsters. They are capable of so much evil.
A Bibliophile chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
Great action in this chapter.

I can see why X is annoyed at the Titans for jumping to conclusions. At the same time, I understand why they aren't looking at things rationally. It's hard to think things through when it is personal and for them, especially Robin, it is. I just can't wait to see his reaction when he finds out who his chat buddy is.
A Bibliophile chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
Uh oh. I am not looking forward to X's reaction when he learns he has been framed for murder. Or rather to say, I am because I crave drama and angst.

Muse: I wonder if the police will be suspicious at all. I mean, they should be able to estimate the time of death due to rigor mortis and they would have the time the phone call was sent out, which would have been in the exact time frame of the murder... Just a thought.
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
A tightly-wound, justice obsessed person with connections to the circus? I think I have a guess... DICK GRAYSON! xD

I'm glad there you made sequel; the last story was just so good!
Random Reader chapter 14 . 8/16/2009
I had recently got into to this Red X phaze, and was reading some fanfictions when I came across your story. It was so good! I kept reading until it was over. Before I got to the end I became really sad that it was going to be over, then at the bottom you mentioned a sequal! Ah! Just reading that made my day, well even better. [Your story had already made the day] So I found "The line" and became even more in love with your writting. Ever chapter made me smile. The plot is so good! Its a shame this is on hiatus. I'm saving this in my favorites, just incase you start up one day. [Even though its been years] In the mean time I plan to read your other stories!

Everyone is so in character and you play them really well. It was amazing the way you showed Robin's and Raven's thoughts, briliance. The way you wrote about Red X , or Bannon [cool name by the way], and his background was excellent. I thought the email thing was hilarious. Commissioner Jones is now my all time favorite! XD I loved him, great OC there.
SubMeowchineGun chapter 14 . 7/30/2009
Yay! There is a sequel! I know the summary says that it's on hiatus, but I can't wait for the next chapter!
SnazzySNAFU chapter 14 . 8/7/2008
I adore your take on Red X, Robin,(and his obsessions), and the crime world in Jump City. You have a great scope for how Robin, Raven, and Red think, it is a pleasure to read their points of view. (Though I absolutely ADORE Commissioner Jones, I think he may be my favourite character.)

I can't wait for your next update!
hoheehum chapter 14 . 7/14/2008
This story is freaking awesome.

Amazing characters, a complex and engrossing plot, really, really great writing, un-fricking-believably amazing characters (I already said that, but Bannon and Robin and Raven and all the minor characters, your OCs like Commissioner Jones, and Tate, and Wren, and your depiction of the canon, with Beast Boy and Starfire and Jinx... awesome!)

Just... really, really good.

More? Please? I'm off to read your other fics, now, but... more of this would be fantastic!
Chisu chapter 14 . 4/11/2008
I love this story. They way you've completely developed Red X's personality is excellence. And how you've showed Robin and Raven's inner thoughts is exactly the way I imagined them.

By the way, a kitten named Amaya, who has a fetish with demon sugar, misses you.
175 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »