Reviews for The Line
badkidoh chapter 14 . 2/27/2008
so good so far, update till your fingers bleed! it's that good.
oh and i liked the end to your problem, i know it's a robin & red x but well there be more dirt girl (terra) and i like your idea to go back read what you wrote & revamp the story for fixes or whatever ,
I see the word hiatus a feel sickened. so go see some teen titans on you tube or some where and get writing, come on it has not been updated since 2006 - till now.
so update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update upd

don't let the story DIE then when your done make a 3rd sequel and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and um... just do it i'm kind of begging or something?
Poison's Ivy chapter 14 . 12/23/2007
Omg, do you KNOW how good this is? Why aren't you updating it?

IT'S AMAZING!

I love Red X, and Raven, and Robin is okay, and this whole story is them put together and BAM! It's amazing and well-written and I'm addicted.

PLEASE? Update soon? I'm a hypocrite for asking that, but yea...

Love,

Ivy
menamebephil chapter 14 . 12/10/2007
AAH! THIS IS REALLY GOOD! BUT YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN OVER A YEAR! AH! GET ON WITH IT ALREADY!
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 14 . 11/17/2007
please please please update! its been more than a year, but you can still update!

Shadow
The Flea chapter 14 . 10/3/2007
wonderful! i really like it! please update soon!
Asilla chapter 14 . 7/18/2007
hmm very, very good story. You know what I think? I think you should continue. :)
Asilla chapter 11 . 7/18/2007
lol I'm shocked Robin didn't take notice of Bandit13 saying eh chuckles. Didn't X call him that while they were fighting? you'd think he'd put two and two together.

Anyway, I'm liking your story a lot. Just found it.
ohfuckthis chapter 14 . 3/18/2007
I LOVE YOU! UPDATE OMG!I have a pairing idea if you need one! Argent and RedX, I know its unorthodox, but I think I'd be cool!
ohfuckthis chapter 10 . 3/18/2007
you made me cry..you effin' made me cry!

I have NEVER read a RedX fic where he is so in character! I love you! Will you tech me master?
A Friend chapter 14 . 3/3/2007
I really enjoyed this sequel, as well as the original, and I can't wait for an update.

;) I hope to see the next chapter within the year. You're really good at portraying Red X and I just want to congratulate you on it. Don't give up on it.
anonentity chapter 14 . 12/29/2006
Hiatus, huh? *shakes head* Well, our loss, then.

To be absolutely and completely honest... I loved this story. Yeah. I think there was an errant "a" somewhere in chapter one. No further complaints. Characterization rules, and the plot rolls out in these iddy bitty tasty bites. The "witty banter" kicks ass and Red X rules.

*nervously* So, what does hiatus mean... period of months, decades, final abandonment?

If you continue this story, I'll be reading it. If not... well, I enjoyed the ride. It's been a pleasure.

*wonders if she's being melodramatic or if that's just the effects of sleep deprivation*

Did I mention Red X rules?
Fire.Rose.Black chapter 14 . 12/26/2006
I love this story with an undying passion. Great charicterization and it centers all around my favorite three characters, Red X(love!), Robin, and Raven. Beautiful! I hope you un-hiatus it soon(ooh, the grammer...) but I totally understand. i once had a story on hiatus for sicx whole months. i'm a bad little person. Anyway, continue, please!

-Rose
Captain Wolf chapter 14 . 12/21/2006
So they finally figured it out, huh? And it WAS a reference to Robin's past! I knew it!

And I don't blame you for getting caught up in Kingdom Hearts... Or was it KH2 you were playing? Fits the time period better. They're both awesome games.

And with that said, I end this review with the comment, update soon.

Later.
Captain Wolf chapter 13 . 12/21/2006
Interesting... You were talking about FictionPress, or something similar, correct? Next and final chapter.
Captain Wolf chapter 12 . 12/21/2006
A Raven focused chapter, but not half bad. Pretty good, in fact! I like the way you put in Raven's abilities to sense emotions. Next chapter.
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »