Reviews for The Line
Captain Wolf chapter 12 . 12/21/2006
A Raven focused chapter, but not half bad. Pretty good, in fact! I like the way you put in Raven's abilities to sense emotions. Next chapter.
Captain Wolf chapter 11 . 12/21/2006
Okay, now I really think it was a reference to Robin's past. Not really much to coment on, but I'm going to the next chapter.
Captain Wolf chapter 10 . 12/21/2006
I was totally into this chapter. The fight kept me hooked, now to the next.
Captain Wolf chapter 9 . 12/21/2006
It's so funny how Robin and Red X are talking to each other and not knowing it. And was that a reference to Robin's past? I think Red X was being really harsh without meaning to...
Captain Wolf chapter 8 . 12/21/2006
I was a bit confused at what Jinx was laughing about but now I get it. I liked the argument between Robin and Raven, and how BB and Starfire intervened.
Captain Wolf chapter 7 . 12/21/2006
Poor Wren... Wonder what Robin told Moth to make him break down like that, but then again, he is Robin. Next Chapter.
Captain Wolf chapter 6 . 12/21/2006
I was cracking up at the scene with Kitten! She is such an imbecile... Awesome story, now onto the next chapter.
Captain Wolf chapter 5 . 12/21/2006
That was by far the best Robin/Red X fight ever! I loved it! Wonder what it was Shi Shi was planning? I'll be back later to review the rest!
Captain Wolf chapter 4 . 12/21/2006
I'm loving this. Let me guess, Red X is going to be framed for the murder?
Captain Wolf chapter 3 . 12/21/2006
Nice. Machines seem to fit X well, and a good spying route too. Not much time to think, must read next chapter!
Captain Wolf chapter 2 . 12/20/2006
Yet another good chapter! I love how you compared Red X to a cat. Now on to the next.
Captain Wolf chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Finally got to reading this... This is spiritwolf101, I kust changed my pen name. Sorry I took so long, to make up for it I'm going to R&R every chapter. Not right now, though, I've got to go. Loving it so far!
Ellen chapter 14 . 10/21/2006
Wait. On hiatus? :(

This is why I try not to read unfinished stories. But the lure of the awesome Red-X-ness was just too strong!
Haley Carr chapter 12 . 10/12/2006
"ON HIATUS" makes me cry.
Haley Carr chapter 13 . 10/2/2006
I love this story. Update now! And...GO!
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »