Reviews for Seven Minutes
GottaLoveThis chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This was a really fun story to read. And it's a great prompt for sequels if you're so inclined.

My favorite line by far was "I'm in a mall, playing National Treasure with Captain Obvious as my trusty sidekick." I could totally see that line pouring out of Lois' mouth!

Well done!
TheGryfter chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I likey... I likey the fics where they can just be goofy kids and have fun.

And the fact that Pete's in there... well, that's just the cherry on the freakin' top!
sunset chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Wow! that was so much fun! Love the story, specially the ending! That's so Lois-wanting to win any challenge! LOL!

I truly enjoy stories like these where Clark is aware that he has "feelings" for Lois and she isn't aware of it- it made the kiss between them so much more sweeter! Sigh!

Thank you for sharing this!
brosuitup chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I love this story! The idea of these characters going on a scavenger hunt in a mall is hilarious. The ending was perfect.
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Ahh Poor Clark! Great story!
Baby Wolf Blossom chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
good sroy :)
Sweet Irony chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
That story had me in silent fits- seriously. Wonderfully written, and just darn HILARIOUS!
Cherry chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
That was amazing! Their first kiss, Aw! Loved it!
point blank chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
hahahaha! live is so much better than pictures! whahahahahahahha!
Nautica7mk chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
This never gets old when I'm rereading it. Love it, Sonia. One of my definite faves.
Jilly chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Aw-so sweet! I love how Lois calls him, "farmboy". Reminds me of Mara Jade and Luke Skywalker-she calls him that, too. Must be something about blue-eyed farmboys. :) Write more!
chloedouble1028 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
that was great!
scullymulder chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
That was so good!

I love everything that you write!
httpwww.livejournal.comuse chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
I LUrve this. All your Clois work are amazing! Thnx for this gem.
Scary-Girly chapter 1 . 8/6/2005