Reviews for Ugly
sorryspence chapter 27 . 3/11
I'm just... I don't really know how to write down what this story means to me. It has touched my heart to read this sadness, this desperation in Hermione and Draco, this need in them both. I know what that is like (not to the extent described in your story though). It made me cry, and helped heal my own heart. I know this sounds cheesy, but it did. Thank you so much for writing it.
Mary shawn chapter 27 . 1/7
Beautiful story! I love it!
ellabelle12 chapter 27 . 10/28/2016
Oh my god. This story is heartbreaking and poignant and oh so captivating. Please, please, please tell me that you'll complete it. I need to know what happens next.
Outasync chapter 27 . 7/13/2016
So… they found a cure for N's mystery illness by dying for her? And S was in on it?

Well, that's my guess. I hope you finish this story one day. You mertainly seem to have a lot of fans! Quite right, too. You write beautifully.
sylith senjak chapter 27 . 6/18/2016
Please please please I need to know the end... I really need to know.
Mayme.N chapter 27 . 6/3/2016
please come back and finish this painfully beautiful story.
vtrev chapter 27 . 4/20/2016
my heart is broken.

did snape kill them!?

uggghhhh

we'll never know, will we!?
itsjustme42 chapter 27 . 3/24/2016
Seeing as this story was last updated about six years ago, I'm pretty sure closure for this story is nowhere in sight. Nevertheless, thank you for the beginning half of an amazing story. This is a perfect embodiment of that quote to not pity the dead but the living. Oh how true. As for Hermione's personal problems emotionally and mentally, they are also a reflection of what I feel some days, most days. Her feelings about her friends are what I feel with mines and maybe I'm slightly blinded, but this gives me hope that I am wrong. I want to be wrong. Just...thank you. :)
Navy Bow chapter 25 . 2/16/2016
Oh my god. Please update this. 6 years. I need to know. Why. Did. . My. Feelings. Out of 40K dram ion stories and this one is the one I pick to read and and and cliff I! Just no ending and cries
Kananox chapter 27 . 12/14/2015
I don't understand

for a chapter titled Understanding, no understanding was done at all
bookluv22 chapter 27 . 8/24/2015
Omg! This is addictive, I've not been able to put it down! The story and writing is hauntingly beautiful, whispers of melancholy romance and the heartache of losing reality as you had known it. All-consuming emotion, it's something few of us can feel except for certain situations; but your characters are feeling so deeply and extremely that its become a black-hole pulling more and more people into the depths. Character wise and certainly me, I will stubbornly and hopefully will hold out until you update
bright places chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
This is one of the most enthralling, ominous stories I've ever read and I love it! So mad that's it's been 5 years since you last updated, I know I'll want an ending.
romagen chapter 27 . 6/23/2015
I stumbled onto this story by accident...and I'm glad I read it. The story is so much more than a pairing of two different people that writers put together, there is also much written about the other characters, and important things about life that I think everyone needs to know. It has a lot of feeling and depth to all the characters, not just the main characters, and I like that in a story. Thank you for writing this beautiful story and posting it here.
JenCala28 chapter 27 . 2/7/2015
Oh how I wish you had continued this fic! Lovely story, though desperately sad. I love the disjointed nature separating the flashbacks and the present. If you ever have the chance, please update this wonderful story.
EmilyTheNerd chapter 19 . 11/14/2014
I've cried four different times in this story! It is quite depressing, but, at the same time, I can't stop reading it! This story has great structure, good grammar, a great plot, and I love it! I'm looking forward to finishing this, but I still want to savor it as much as possible.

Here's a cookie for your amazing writing:
(:.:)