Reviews for Ugly
bookluv22 chapter 27 . 8/24
Omg! This is addictive, I've not been able to put it down! The story and writing is hauntingly beautiful, whispers of melancholy romance and the heartache of losing reality as you had known it. All-consuming emotion, it's something few of us can feel except for certain situations; but your characters are feeling so deeply and extremely that its become a black-hole pulling more and more people into the depths. Character wise and certainly me, I will stubbornly and hopefully will hold out until you update
HopeWithinDarkness chapter 2 . 6/24
This is one of the most enthralling, ominous stories I've ever read and I love it! So mad that's it's been 5 years since you last updated, I know I'll want an ending.
romagen chapter 27 . 6/23
I stumbled onto this story by accident...and I'm glad I read it. The story is so much more than a pairing of two different people that writers put together, there is also much written about the other characters, and important things about life that I think everyone needs to know. It has a lot of feeling and depth to all the characters, not just the main characters, and I like that in a story. Thank you for writing this beautiful story and posting it here.
JenCala28 chapter 27 . 2/7
Oh how I wish you had continued this fic! Lovely story, though desperately sad. I love the disjointed nature separating the flashbacks and the present. If you ever have the chance, please update this wonderful story.
EmilyTheNerd chapter 19 . 11/14/2014
I've cried four different times in this story! It is quite depressing, but, at the same time, I can't stop reading it! This story has great structure, good grammar, a great plot, and I love it! I'm looking forward to finishing this, but I still want to savor it as much as possible.

Here's a cookie for your amazing writing:
Guest chapter 27 . 8/30/2014
This is good. :)

Please continue.

It seems like Snape is planning someone's death. Whose? Lucius'?

How did Narcissa wake up from the coma? Did she hear what Draco told her while she slept?

This is almost done. I can feel it. Please finish it.
StarGirlPotter chapter 27 . 8/25/2014
Oh my gosh. Is this is? Really? Did you just end there? It cant end. Nope. Nope. It hasnt finished yet. It seems like you need more to this story for closure. Please. Did he get in the crash because she fell down the stairs, or did he crash and in effect make her die? How will Harry and Ron find out? What about Snape? Please update. This story stings my heart so much and gives me the ability to cry when i believe my tear ducts are long dry. Please continue it. Please.
Aimann Skylar chapter 27 . 7/29/2014
i have the nagging feeling you would not be able to continue this intriguing piece of artwork... but if u do,i would be very delighted. even if u don't, i understand the vision that u want us readers to see. the only thing that matters in the end - for me - is the wonderful fate of dramione. this is a tear-shedding piece and it will haunt me forever if you don't continue this. you are a very good writer, and last of all, thank you for providing me such a worthy read. PM me someday maybe? i'd be delighted if you do so.
Aimann Skylar chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
i almost cried, and laughed a bit. this is a masterpiece.
Darkangel1689 chapter 27 . 4/10/2014
Is this story finished?
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 27 . 2/4/2014
Never forgotten, this most beautiful of all sad HP-fanfics. I'm returning once a year, reading and mourning that it still is - and after so long time most likely ever will be - abandoned. So sad.
starsNflowers chapter 27 . 11/19/2013
I found this by accident, or maybe it was magic because your words sure weaved its thread firmly into my heart.
Having gone through some dark times myself, Ugly is like my heart and mind captured in someone else's writings.
I hope you read this and know that you had done something special and meant something to someone out there.
eidastoryteller chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Good god ginny is so annoying...
Guest chapter 27 . 7/10/2013
I stumbled upon this by accident and I'm glad I read this — I can't believe they both died. It's sad, really sad. Your story is really a tear jerker and the hatred that bubbled up in my throat at the selfish Ginny. God! I wanted to smack her face... Ron, I'm glad he's taking it as a man and saw his faults and poor Harry. Everyone he ever loved died. This has so many feels! :(

Btw, I loved it. /:)
Guest chapter 27 . 7/8/2013
This...This is so damn beautiful,I think imma cry...