Reviews for Ugly
JenCala28 chapter 27 . 2/7
Oh how I wish you had continued this fic! Lovely story, though desperately sad. I love the disjointed nature separating the flashbacks and the present. If you ever have the chance, please update this wonderful story.
EmilyTheNerd chapter 19 . 11/14/2014
I've cried four different times in this story! It is quite depressing, but, at the same time, I can't stop reading it! This story has great structure, good grammar, a great plot, and I love it! I'm looking forward to finishing this, but I still want to savor it as much as possible.

Here's a cookie for your amazing writing:
(:.:)
Guest chapter 27 . 8/30/2014
This is good. :)

Please continue.

It seems like Snape is planning someone's death. Whose? Lucius'?

How did Narcissa wake up from the coma? Did she hear what Draco told her while she slept?

This is almost done. I can feel it. Please finish it.
StarGirlPotter chapter 27 . 8/25/2014
Oh my gosh. Is this is? Really? Did you just end there? It cant end. Nope. Nope. It hasnt finished yet. It seems like you need more to this story for closure. Please. Did he get in the crash because she fell down the stairs, or did he crash and in effect make her die? How will Harry and Ron find out? What about Snape? Please update. This story stings my heart so much and gives me the ability to cry when i believe my tear ducts are long dry. Please continue it. Please.
Aimann Skylar chapter 27 . 7/29/2014
i have the nagging feeling you would not be able to continue this intriguing piece of artwork... but if u do,i would be very delighted. even if u don't, i understand the vision that u want us readers to see. the only thing that matters in the end - for me - is the wonderful fate of dramione. this is a tear-shedding piece and it will haunt me forever if you don't continue this. you are a very good writer, and last of all, thank you for providing me such a worthy read. PM me someday maybe? i'd be delighted if you do so.
Aimann Skylar chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
i almost cried, and laughed a bit. this is a masterpiece.
Darkangel1689 chapter 27 . 4/10/2014
Is this story finished?
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 27 . 2/4/2014
Never forgotten, this most beautiful of all sad HP-fanfics. I'm returning once a year, reading and mourning that it still is - and after so long time most likely ever will be - abandoned. So sad.
starsNflowers chapter 27 . 11/19/2013
I found this by accident, or maybe it was magic because your words sure weaved its thread firmly into my heart.
Having gone through some dark times myself, Ugly is like my heart and mind captured in someone else's writings.
I hope you read this and know that you had done something special and meant something to someone out there.
eidastoryteller chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Good god ginny is so annoying...
Guest chapter 27 . 7/10/2013
I stumbled upon this by accident and I'm glad I read this — I can't believe they both died. It's sad, really sad. Your story is really a tear jerker and the hatred that bubbled up in my throat at the selfish Ginny. God! I wanted to smack her face... Ron, I'm glad he's taking it as a man and saw his faults and poor Harry. Everyone he ever loved died. This has so many feels! :(

Btw, I loved it. /:)
Guest chapter 27 . 7/8/2013
This...This is so damn beautiful,I think imma cry...
Guest chapter 27 . 6/12/2013
Your fanfic made me cry. I love your plot and writing. I've read this fic for like six times now and im still crying. Anyway, please update :(
LyraDragonfly chapter 27 . 3/16/2013
The story is like a breath of fresh air. It's something new and original. I keep rereading this story. Even when you don't update it. The characterizations are amazing and you show their flaws in an almost decadent way. How Ginny was always jealous, Harry in love, and Ron just stuck. Your writing style is amazing. The way you keep everything in suspense, and the readers go through the journey of Harry, Ginny, and Ron try to find out what happened. While finding out more about the characters. It was a great read. Every time I read a chapter, my breath if taken away.
IAmFallen chapter 27 . 3/12/2013
wonderful! please don't stop updating!