Reviews for The Artist's Son
tripleransom chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Another exciting story! I do question whether Holmes would have been able to aim accurately enough to shoot the gun out of a man's hand while shooting through his pocket. But, as usual, your story is perfect in its period detail and tone.
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Another case less period for Holmes.
rabidsamfan chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Very exciting!
mildetryth chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
God, you are so good! That was very IC; I can see Holmes running around in that garden with his insufferable energy.
Queen Shnoogleberry chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
OH MY GOSH! That was awasome! I really think you captured the characters and writing style quite well! Please write more!
Untaintedchild chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
God Forbid! Are you Conan Doyle? Just kidding, I enjoyed this story very much, and I really wished you had gotten many, many comments, but hopefully my little ones should be well put? Please, write more!
Univarius chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Very well written. I like the way that you have taken cases that have been hinted at in A. Conan Doyle's stories and have turned them into great stories in their own right.

"I once enabled him to take a prolonged holiday at the Old Bailey at the taxpayer's expense,"

I was wondering about your reference to The Old Bailey. It struck me that you were referring to it as a prison when it is in fact a criminal court. I apologise if I have interpreted this incorrectly.
DaggerPen chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Nice story. Can't review more because I have to eat.