Reviews for The Marriage Chronicles
phiphi78 chapter 1 . 5/2
So sweet and funny , loved it
Jules chapter 1 . 3/11
I enjoyed it so much. Thank u thank u. I totally agree with your nemo-torture and quotes.. 3 My bias are all the males, Kudo, Heiji and Kid Lol lol Again, thank you and good job!
SkysOrder chapter 1 . 1/28
It's really cute. Good job!
chaitu chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
A perfect ending of shinichi
and ran's life n kaito's tortue part was ry funny...awesome story bt plz extend it...
damncritic chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This is nice! Hope you consider continuing these.
Ten-Faced chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Dear lord, it was hilarious. I especially LOVED Kaito and Heiji. Loved, loved, loved... so funny, the boys...
ohbeautifuldelilah chapter 1 . 5/6/2012

I haven't even finished half of the story I already placed it in my Favorites list. THIS IS THE MOST EPIC DC FANFIC I'VE EVER READ. Wow. This was by far the only Fanfic I've read that cracked me up. Your portrayal of the characters was so immaculate I wish they could turn your story into a DC movie. Gosh, I just laughed so hard I think I cried. Wow. Just. Amazing! I don't know who I would feel sorry for the most: Heiji, Kaito or Shinichi! IT WAS SUCH A GORGEOUS AND AWESOME STORY. KUDOS. SERIOUSLY, THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST DC FANFICS EVER.
Unexpected Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I can't believe I haven't added this to my favorites. Haha. One of my favorites of yours so far.

Especially this part! I LOLed so much. ))

"As if you haven't taught him enough karate moves already. And I taught him how to kick. And Hattori taught him some kendo moves. And Kazuha-san showed him some aikido moves. And Aoko-san taught him things to do with a mop that I never even knew were possible. And Kuroba showed him some - some random junk, too. The other kids should be the ones afraid of him."
hayella chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Hahahahah! You see, I haven't read a fanfic that would make me hold back my laugh like I did when I read this for a long time already. Glad I come across this! It's so hilarious XD

God bless you and your writing! Write more!
I VOTE chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I VOTE that the twin's names should be the boy's Hikaru and the girl's Hikari.

Hikaru from Ouran.

Hikari from Pokemon.

Hikaru meaning "to shine".

And Hikari means "light".

Big brother Hikaru and Little sister Hikari.

LOL chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
LOL "Heiji..." Kazuha hissed, promising pain and revenge in her eyes, "you- you- you-" and was cut off by a contraction.

Heiji shunk back.

HAHAHA! Did Heiji knew that Kazuha is having twins or Heiji just figured it out from the sensei and he's a detective.

I think Kazuha-chan already gave her revenge with Heiji by squeezing every life left in his hand.
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
That's totally hilarious! :D
BadCook chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
u write goddamn well!

JessiTsuki chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I really loved this. It was cute, sweet, funny, and well written. Great job!
Takagouzawa Hikari-san chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
That was awesome and funny and cuute! And the neverending battle of Kaito VS. Nemo will never end, with Yukari's addiction to Nemo! Great job, it was an awesome oneshot! :D