Reviews for The Marriage Chronicles
Animefangirl2007 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I really liked reading the story and about shinichi's,kaito,and heiji's child
StarFire and Sakura chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
KaitoNemo OHGODMAKETHELAUGHTERSTOP. XD
PlutoAn chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
LOL! That was really funny! XP Good story too!
kawaiisuzu chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
AH! I simply love it. You've got me laughing hysterically and glancing out the window to see if I haven't disturbed the neighbors. Your portrayal of the characters is lovely...and yes, this goes on my faves list.

Suzu
Snickerer chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
*cackles hysterically* Oh, dear gods, this is bloody hilarious! I swear I was having trouble breathing by the end...

"Uncle Kaito said that if I don't wake you up at preci - pre - preci - precisely! five fifteen in the morning every single day, then the Kaitou KID will steal all of my Barney tapes!"

Shinichi growls. "I'll kill him..."

All three neighbors in a row. Oh. Dear. Gods.

Love the mental image of Kaito as overprotective father. *snrk*

And how Kazuha gets Heiji's attention.

Kaito and the stuffed fish of Doom.

"You were friends with them first, dear." XD SUCH a great line!

"As if you haven't taught him enough karate moves already. And I taught him how to kick. And Hattori taught him some kendo moves. And Kazuha-san showed him some aikido moves. And Aoko-san taught him things to do with a mop that I never even knew were possible. And Kuroba showed him some - some random junk, too. The other kids should be the ones afraid of him." XD Oh, dear GODS. He's gonna be even more lethal than the original Conan...

"Well," Ran said, delicately, "this proves that Kazuha-chan is definitely all right."

"Yeah," Shinichi replied, "but is Hattori?"

XD So very yes. THis would be the happily ever after, all right...
Magic Kaito chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Well, since Candyland won't stop talking about how great your fics are, I decided to read one in my short amount of free time. And she was right (this surprises no one). That was so hilarious. All of the random moments were great. Although I wonder where he met Kaito, since I assume he doesn't know he's Kid cause he'd have to arrest him... Oh, it's just fun to torture characters!
Talia Ali chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
giggles Ahh, I have this little happy bubble in my chest... So fluffy! And funny!

First, critical remarks... The only critical remark I can come up with is that I saw the twins thing coming from the start - not sure whether that's situational irony, good foreboding, or premature revelation of the plot. It may have detracted a little from the story, but certainly not much! I have such a waffy feeling right now, ehehehehehe...

Well, I'm mostly a Shinichi/Ran fan, so this was totally up my alley. I liked how this was all personal events, rather than professional ie. no thief/detective conflicts. The balcony discussions were hilarious. I loved the way you played up Kaito's fish phobia. I especially liked:

"I want my okonomiyaki," Kazuha told him, punctuating each word with a light smack on the head with her frying pan, "from Osaka."

sniggers Poor guy. I also loved them all living next to each other, and how Shinichi and Ran (of all people) seem to be the most settled of the couples. Makes sense, I guess, since they're the only couple that's actually *confessed* (if not to each other) that they love the other... anywho. I adored how Shinichi and Ran have a kid named Conan.

No spelling mistakes that I saw, which was a delight. All in all, this really brightened up my night. Ah, and you might want to pass regards to Lyn Jarewo Wors, because it was the note she left in her bio thanking you that brought me here. _ I am *de*lighted.

I'll be thrilled if you continue this. Keep writing!
Candyland chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
*sings* Have I told you lately...that you're brilliant?

I laughed my head off, straight through this. It's brilliant, the characters are acting exactly as themselves...you just managed to hit every mark!

I also have to add that I giggled for a good several minutes when I read what Kaito was saying to his daughter about boys chasing her, and the trapdoor leading down to the pit of Dobermans. Classic. Classic and classy.

A great piece. Oh, and while I have ya on the line, thank you so much for your awesome reviews. I heart you lots, and I heart your fics lots, too (I really hope that didn't sound creepy...)! Thanks!
Nancy Hartigan chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
I once again bow before your greatness, Blazie. **bows**

Akako: Nemo!

**I fall to the ground laughing**
sapphirestars chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Kawaii! This was just awesome. You're just so talented, especially in the area of comedy. Ran's stalking, Heiji's overprotectiveness, Kaito and Nemo all of it was wonderful.

"You were going to go to the school," Shinichi went on, going into full-blast detective mode, "peer through the windows, and watch his every move. Ran, you were going to stalk our son."

" 'Stalk' is such a harsh word," Ran said, frowning. "Just... checking... on him.."

I love that exchange.

So, ahem, Marriage Chronicles 2? C'mon you know you want to... how can you resist the adventures of baby raising with Heiji and Kazuha?
Hikari Leo chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Aww... that was a cute story! I loved the parts with Kaito and the fish. XD
magicbulletgirl chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
ahh this was so great! High applause! Yes torturing Kaito is fun but it must be met with some restraint at some point (you were far from that point!)

Great stuff and I can't wait for the next one!
Rinny.Rum chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
ROLF! That was hillarious, but your right the H/K did win 3 then the A/K and Shinichi and Ran didn't get enough spotlight xP Please, right more. *doesn't remember reading any where that it was a one-shot* Please? *luffels*
SaffyShaman chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Both cute and very amusing! Though I don't know who Aoko or Kaito are. I've never seen whatever DC/CC episodes/movies/manga that they are in. I know who Kazuha is, but also have never seen any episodes/movies with her in it. But, it was fun to read anyway!
KumoriKage chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Quite an amusing ficcie...well written too.
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »