Reviews for The Marriage Chronicles
magicbulletgirl chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
ahh this was so great! High applause! Yes torturing Kaito is fun but it must be met with some restraint at some point (you were far from that point!)

Great stuff and I can't wait for the next one!
Rinny.Rum chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
ROLF! That was hillarious, but your right the H/K did win 3 then the A/K and Shinichi and Ran didn't get enough spotlight xP Please, right more. *doesn't remember reading any where that it was a one-shot* Please? *luffels*
SaffyShaman chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Both cute and very amusing! Though I don't know who Aoko or Kaito are. I've never seen whatever DC/CC episodes/movies/manga that they are in. I know who Kazuha is, but also have never seen any episodes/movies with her in it. But, it was fun to read anyway!
KumoriKage chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Quite an amusing ficcie...well written too.
foreverfree chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
O Gosh! It was really sweet in the end, and DEATHLY hilarious! I think I choked on my saliva while laughing! You're a pretty good writer, you know that? Have you ever thought of adding a sequel? *Hint, hint* :)
Shin Chim Hye chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
oh MY - ! This is funny! Very funny! I can't stop myself from laughing!

It's fun reading it! Super! Is it a one shot? Aww...

I want to read more!

Anyway.. keep up the good work!
chibi-Nao chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
SUch a wonderful story! I like it so much! it's really funny especially on the part Kazuha is pregnant, and Heiji is so shocked about it! The fact that Kaito's daughter loves nemo is also very funny! Hope to read more of your story soon!
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
I LOVE IT! I love H/K1 :)
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
*giggles* that was just SO adorable.. however the hightlight had to be "Fish Fish..." *falls over in laughter* por Kaito... they do just seem to follow him don't they.. *g* Very very kawaii fic
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
-alls over- LOLZ! I loved this so much! XD It was awesome! and poor.. ALL the guys! the girls pwning them like they did was awesome too. The guy's are totally own3d by them XD

Lyn Jarewo Wors chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Neh! *clings* Thank you for the souvenir, loverly! 'Twas wonderful!

Gosh, I love how you write! All the scenes were perfect, and all the characters well within their personalities _ Love how you exploited Kai-chan's phobia of fish with his daughter falling in love with Nemo x33 And the hat scene when Kazu tells Heiji that she's pregnant? *giggles insanely* Love it! *snickers continually at Shinichi's comment at getting Ran pregnant* You have an awesome sense of humor and great flow to writing. Love it all the way!
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3