Reviews for Just Watch
Dugleik chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
That was just brilliant! The reversal of roles and the way John is still oh so freaking John like. I love it!
sumipup chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
I liked this story a lot, and am only sorry that it took so long for me to find it. The parallel stories and the thoughts between the two men was a great way to tell the story.
Lady Addiction chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
This is severely under-reviewed but it's an awesome and emotional ride. I didn't think military McKay could be pulled off nor civilian John but you did an excellent job!

Hope you're still writing and best of luck!
melissa chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Utterly devine. It's a bit confusing, especially in the beginning, but the content and the emotions were right on. Because of the role reversal, I had trouble figuring out who was who at the beginning. I liked Sumner's word's to John and how over time John came to better understand the military and his father. The parallelism is awesome. They are so determined as "Just watch him" indicates.

Also, this leaves so much room for expantion. I would love to see more stories based on this AU. I would love to see John's first male relationship in detail and/or a typical day at school or in the military for Rodney McKay, for example. In fact, any scenes from their childhoods or pre-Atlantis life would be intersting. There are not enough out there. Thank you for the story!
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
this was great! I esp. loved how you contrasted the two lives of our heros at the same stages. :) & then you pressed onto the present...Absolutely Phenomenal! :)

:: puts this & you on faves, wondering why no one else has reviewed this before now ::

- sharma aka slc

(fellow fanfic-er & SGA Lover)