Reviews for When Somebody Loves You
loved it update soon
Janna Silver Hawkins chapter 8 . 1/4/2007
This story was so sweet! I'm a Phil & Keely fan all the way :D
Just Sing chapter 8 . 1/22/2006
that was a great story..one of the best ive read..you are a great writer..keep up the good work .. ]
nicole chapter 8 . 1/22/2006
wow good story
yougottahavefaith chapter 8 . 1/20/2006
it was short, but it was lovely. GREAT job! :)
silentXtears9331 chapter 8 . 1/20/2006
OMG U UPDATED! IT'S A MIRACLE! Anyway, I loved it! It was so cute! And yes it was short, but still good! Now go update ur other fics!
Emma Barrows chapter 8 . 1/20/2006
Amazing! Please hurry and write more!

Emma
pnaixrose chapter 8 . 1/20/2006
Cute! ]
lit lovers chapter 7 . 1/6/2006
I LIKED THE FIRST ENDING BETTER!
LacyLenoraSmith chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
Dammit! STAB HER! lol, jk. I loved it... i liked the song you put in chapter 4... Good Charlotte Rocks my socks!
pnaixrose chapter 7 . 12/30/2005
too cutee!
natasha boggan chapter 7 . 12/21/2005
Hurry up with Chapter 8! :)
BronzeRavenRavenclaw chapter 7 . 12/17/2005
I like the chapter, Phil, even at a young age of 19, proposing to Keely, but, I think this is a crazy idea, but, Phil and Keely are getting married, why not putting Keely in the future with Phil, well, anyways, you're not putting Mrs. Teslow in the picture, and last thing, chapter six made my eyes water, a lot, I still wonder why I've read so many fanfics reminding me of her (don't mind who I'm talking about, but Phil saying that the first time they et each other, they were meant for each other, coincidencially, matched.
Laurel chapter 7 . 12/16/2005
One word . . . "EXTREME." Why don't you submit it to Disney Channel and see how they like it XD.
lucky-starz06 chapter 7 . 12/15/2005
Great story so far! So cute. Makes me laugh... and sad at times. Can't wait to find out what happens in the next chapter!