Reviews for Ethan Rayne's Very Bad Day
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 6 . 5/4
Yet another amazing piece of fiction, and I cannot wait to see what else is in store for me! :)
shugokage chapter 6 . 3/23
Cool story good job!
rakaduani chapter 6 . 1/3
Hey Vathara , could you please finish this story? I really enjoy it and am liking where you are taking it. As always a big fan of your work.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
Love it one of the top 4 halloween storys I've read
reality deviant chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
saw this fic yesterday-its the best Halloween transform fic of the buffyvwerse i read.
it got me interested in the nightwalkerws fandeom-and had me watch that anime, as well as search for all the other fandoms and charecters i never heard of before.

i didnt regret it.
as always wit your works- i really want a sequel.
Illuviar chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
Novel and well done idea!
Momma Lici chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
I wanna see what happens neeeee-heeeeeeeeeext (Hear my mighty whine of despair since I realized this was Complete)...

I LOVE this. SO MUCH. I like the take on them being so DIFFERENT that what they were originally portrayed! Good luck!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
This is a wonderful crossover. Annoyingly, it leaves me wanting more! Thinking of Kenshin in high school is hilarious.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
False advertising! Not complete! More please!?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
Mega crossover, lots of stuff I'm familiar with and lots more I'm not. I wonder what anime Shido is from? I can see a lot more insanity happening in this AU. *claps*
alethiophile chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
Wow, this is good. Now I want more. Ah, well.
AngelForm chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
A fine story, although I feel it focussed a bit too heavily on Kenshin. More of the Buffy crew reacting to getting a brain transplant would have been nice.
Locura chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Good golly, Just found this, and I love it! All the fun references to other stuffs! I want to read everything you've written, but I won't understand all of it, and it will take FOREVER, 'cause you actually write decent length chapters! :D
ShadowsofNyx chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Out of curiosity are you planning to write a sequel to this? It's fun. If you are I would enjoy it a lot.

Love ya
Unseen Watcher chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
Hiko and the supernatural. Hiko as a father figure again... whee!