Reviews for This Isn't For Them
Princess Serena til Universo chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This is an interesting view into Clouds mind. I like it. You have a gift for making very good Angst fics.
KodawaruOnna chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
What a complete turnaround in the mood of this. Starts out so dark and gloomy, ends in a way that I know Cloud has a growing smirk on his face. These little one-shots are kinda fun. Deep. Remind me of my Theory of Knowledge class. meh...
Henrika chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Wow, I wish I could see the movie too. For not having a lot to go on, you sure did a nice job. Good introspection for Cloud. Keep writing!
ciacconne chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
That was incredibly disturbing...O.O in a good way that is. And the writing style is really neat! XD! I can understand Cloud's..frustrations, and how he just wants something completely his. XD! Ah well, good fic!
Nagia chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Thank you. THANK YOU. I am so sick and tired of everybody casting Cloud in this perfect "nice guy" role. Yes, he's a decent guy. For the most part. He's also severely fucked up in the head.

So thank you. Thank you for acknowledging that there is another side of Cloud. Because there is. The characters in FFVII were portayed, for the most part, in a two-dimensional way, despite the 3d graphics. Every single character in that game has a side to them that we, the gamers have never seen.

Cloud isn't perfect, isn't the fearless leader. He's selfish. He can be a coward. He has Mental Issues that make fangirls look sane. And in the end, he probably fights not for any particular cause, but because he's good at it. And the fact that he's good at it makes him enjoy it.

And it probably makes him wonder if all his talent is really his.

So thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Verdot chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
RighteousAnger!Cloud is very very cool.

Nice little story off of such a simple quote.

~Cendri
MajinBakaHentai chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Hmm... It's different. (I mean that in a good way.)
C4LYPS0 chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Impressive. Very Impressive. This was very powerful writing and I highly enjoyed it. However, I admit I did not like Cloud referring to himself as a clone. None the less...the anger, the acceptance of him was mind blowing. Keep up the good job. Maybe you should keep doing this with all of the other characters. Just a suggestion since you did terrific on this one. )

xX-Hipathya-Xx