Reviews for Getting What You Deserve
riverrat chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Poor Severus. So sad.
This is a wonderful story. Very well thought out plot.
emptyword chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Eek, another "poor Severus" moment. Reading too many of these in a row makes -me- want to throw myself out a window. It does hurt that this man who has endured so much receives no recognition. The wizarding world, for all its ministries and Orders of Merlin, is as imperfect as ours, and justice is but an ideal.

"Playing my cards well, telling a web of well tangled lies so that no one but you and I knew where my loyalties lie." - This is a beautifully accurate description of Snape, in my opinion.

And that comparison to house elves - WOW. I love that concept, that Snape is no more free than the poor creatures chained to their masters, easily passed from one to the next. "I am not man's slave" indeed.
wingnutdawn chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
I just come across this story of yours and it is vey good
samuraiheart chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Very interesting twist about Snape's role in Regulus's death. I liked this very much. Severus's words at the beginning are lovely as well. Very well done.
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Oh, well written piece!
Orlina chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
If I have time, can i translate this story too?

We can share a C2 community so that the stories i translate can be seen in our two profile, no?

So I'm waiting for your permission

Cuz this story is really depressed, yes, but good too

I just had to re-read the end to really understand everythings (yeah it's late so my brain do not work really well :p)

But so sad Snape had to die :(
PotionPolice chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Wait, no, no way! You've written new stuff since HBP? How could I have missed these three?:)

LOL! Well, anyways, It's me BlueViolet, and once again I am very, VERY impressed with your stuff. This is lovely. I am very glad that you've continued to write, after HBP (Every Snapefans Heartbreak).

Please continue with more like this... I will now head over to the other two... that I can't believe I'VE NOT SEEN UNTIL TODAY *slaps forehead*!
Anessa chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
This was agreat fic, sad but great. God I hate the ending to that book. Keep writing )
Natsuyori chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
ah poor severus! never acknowledged! i love all these theories coming out from hp! brilliant!
Hannah chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Dude, this was one cool fic. Congrats.
Mikee chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Ouch.! That hurt. Poor Severus. I keep hoping JKR will have information in book 7 that will redeme the Potions Master.

I have wondered if Harry's scar is a horcrux. I guess I'll keep wondering. I liked what you did with the story, even if you did off my favorite character. Well done.

I know you said this would be depressing, but I wish I'd thought to have a tissue handy.

Thank you.
sari5156 chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
aw that was a sad story but a really great one!awesome job!i was depressed for a while after reading #6 as well.