Reviews for Left Unspoken
AgentKalGibbs chapter 1 . 8/10/2018
T_T This is beautiful (and tragic)
HeRonFan chapter 1 . 7/9/2018
Oh my. That was intense. I am moved to silent contemplation and gut wrenching agony for Carter to let it out and O'Neill to hear it. It ends there, as it should. I don't think there could be a perfect conversation following that that would deal the full spectrum of emotions that they both need to let out, but ranks have held back and probably will still to a degree. Leaving it open to the imagination of your readers here is a very good and intuitive choice. Very well written. Very gripping.
A Rae Lin chapter 1 . 1/9/2018
All I can say is wow, that was intense and I loved every word of it. I noticed this is an old story but thanks for leaving it up where we can read and enjoy.
steadfast chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
powerful and moving!
Anna chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Wow! This is really powerful writing, so much so, and so in line with my own experience of trauma (thought not this specific kind) that it leaves me wondering what you have been through to understand so well the terror of letting go for fear of not being able to regain control. Great writing!
damnflamingos chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This is just heartbreaking, you can feel their pain.
polrobin chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Wow. I am a writer and I have no other words for this.

Wow.

Thank you.
TiaRat chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Intense. Perfect title. They have been through so much and don't know how to talk about it very well. I liked how well you wrote the communication with so few words.
sg1psychopath chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Wow. One word sums up the whole fic. I really love how you've written this. The characters are perfect, and the way Sam deals with it is exactly how I would have imagined. Nice one!
nellstar65 chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Thanks for the backstories to these episodes!
Natters chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
sniffle sob sob. heart wrenching
sammie77 chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Incredible story! Have re-read it so many times! I love it!
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
That was sad yet good.

Well written.
Trunks Ichijouji chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
This was amazingly good. I didn't know what to expect from your summary, but it exceeded my expectations. I like how you had the characters hint their cares and concerns to Sam. This was very well written, and I look forward to anything else you write.
Chopin Gal chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Angst in three acts! Brilliantly constructed - kudos! Looking forward to reading more of your work. CG