Reviews for Are We There Yet?
Suit of Storms chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
AWESOME FIC! You wrote everyones character really well and filled in the plot hole for the movie. I really, really, like this.
Tink17 chapter 4 . 1/14/2008
Wonderfully written! I could easily visualize the scenes as if they actually appeared in the movie. You did a great job at capturing the characters' moods and speech. I absolutely loved it!
TigerChickTigriss chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
I thought that this was a very good idea to write about. It t'was most amussing. (Grins)

TCT
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Very cool! me likey!
Goddess of Idun chapter 4 . 12/10/2005
I haven't seen the movie, so actually it didn't make sense to me, but of course that's not your fault and I'm sure I would appreciate this story more if I actually get to watch the movie.
Lady Katana4544 chapter 4 . 9/24/2005
Dude! Will Raph be alright and will things go well between April and Casey?
Mickis chapter 4 . 9/12/2005
How the hell did I miss out on this chapter? This very LAST chapter? *shrugs* Oh well. Better late than never, right?

Hahaha! The entire conversation in the first part is hilarious! *applauds* Excellent job on that!

April's little talk with Leo: that really reminded me that they're only 15-year-olds. They may act so strong, but when it all comes down to it, they're just kids. Great scene, BTW.

And then there was nothing... Great fic! You blended real-movie stuff with your own really well. I'm impressed. I'd say this entire thing has been a job well done, RD. *stands up from her chair and applauds*
bdahl chapter 4 . 9/5/2005
how many times did you watch the movie to get the dialog down so right? enjoyed much. your chars are right on! thank you for the work.
Wildfire2 chapter 4 . 8/30/2005
I love it, you should continue it, there's so much that the movie left out for the farm house! Like Raph recovering. Where was mikey doing? little brotherly moments.. lol truth is I thought about doing what you were/are doing a while back but I desided not too becuase I have enouph storys going on. Well later

Wildfire
kaya lizzie chapter 4 . 8/27/2005
Oh my gawd, I was killing myself laughing at the very beginning of this chap.

“THAT’S IT!”

(Thud)

“AH! Casey, watch the road! The ROAD!”

“Yeah Case, you can kill me lat- AH!”

“CAS-EY!”

“YEOWCH! Leggo my damn ear, woman!”

“Then sit down and friggin’ drive!”

There are some lines that I'm not sure who's yelling, but I don't care, it was freakin' hysterical. I'm still giggling. It's a good thing I'm here by myself, people would think I'm crazy.

So we got more coming? I guess I'd better bring some Depends Diapers just in case I pee on myself.

Go girl, this was great, I needed a laugh today!
Elphaba-Rose chapter 4 . 8/27/2005
LOL the first bit of just conversation was pure class, I loved it! Everyone was so, well, everyone lol. You did a great job.

Aw poor Leo, poor everyone in fact. But it's ok, I know what happens hehe.

Great job with the whole thing, you did brilliant.

Question for you. In the film, it's Raph who gets ambushed by the Foot, right. Yet in the new TV series, it's Leo. Do you know who got hurt originally? Cheers!
SoonPersephoneAgain chapter 4 . 8/26/2005
LOL!
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 4 . 8/25/2005
Yeah, you ought to take this a little further. I mean, there's still the drive back to NYC to cover, not to mention everything we didn't see of their stay at the farm...
Reinbeauchaser chapter 4 . 8/25/2005
Hey, great ending. Loved where you added some of the movie dialogue at the end. Yep, I could visualize it all right in my head!

Love the dialgoue banter in the beginning, too. Very funny stuff there! LOL

And then when April took over driving. Casey with his mouth open, drooling while he's sleeping. HA HA!

There were two words that didn't belong or were not correct, having nothing to do with the way Casey talks, either. *grins*

Where Casey wakes up and then asks if there's coffee at the house... "Is there coffee at there?" 'At' doesn't belong,

Then, after they first arrived at the house, Casey responds after April says she's not a mechanic - 'Jesus," He rolled his eyes are her and dove into the depths of the engine.,.' I think the word 'are' was supposed to be 'at'.

Akimbo's a cool word, meaning having hand on hip with the elbow sticking away from the body. Loved how you used it regarding April's hair! Yeah, sticking out all over the place! LOL

Well, I know there are many spots while the TMNT's are at the farm house where you can let your imagination loose! How long were they there? Two-three days. Or a week? Hard to tell. I know that my story, Absolution, is centered around that same timeline. I've been wracking my brain as to how long it was between Splinter's capture and his rescue. I figured about three maybe four days, possible a week, but I doubt that. I don't think the Foot gave him much in water or food, if anything at all. So, yeah, that part about how long the turtles were at the farm was always a mystery!

Anyway, great job as always. You write dialogue very realistically! Loved it.

Be blessed.
pacphys chapter 4 . 8/25/2005
LOL! What is it with guys and refusing to ask for help?

Aw, they're so cute. They just want their brother back, is that too much to ask? *huggles turtles* And poor Leo is beating himself up about the whole thing. Poor guy. *tucks Leo into bed* He really needs to lighten up. *Leo tries to get up* No, you stay. Raph will be in the tub where you left him when you wake up. And uh, why the bathtub? Were there no beds in the farmhouse?

Or is it the end? They still have to get back to the city as I recall! *grins* You gonna tell that one too? *poke poke* Huh? *poke poke*

Great little story!