Reviews for Comes Around
AnnF chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
Hope you get a chance to update soon. Wishing you inspiration.
panther73110 chapter 5 . 11/24/2007
are you going to finish this story?
purpleribbions chapter 5 . 8/22/2007
I realize it's been a year since you've updated this story and I'd like you to please update! Please~
S.O.B chapter 5 . 3/10/2007
NO! She's gonna hate Harry FOREVER now, for letting them use veritasirum!
Harm Marie chapter 5 . 11/28/2006
This was an excellent chapter. Do we get another one?
FrostyAKF chapter 5 . 11/17/2006
This is a really cool fic. You have really original ideas, I hope you choose to continue to the story and update soon. ~Frosty
Seadrance chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
great fic so far, i hope you update soon. The line 'Oi, that's my mother! Be careful who you call a 'dark trick'!' sounds like something Draco Malfoy would say, lol, sorry, my latest obsession is Draco Malfoy.

Update a soon as you can, please?

Slash
Baranwyn chapter 5 . 6/30/2006
hi, great chapter, could do with being a bit longer though. i was beginning to think this story had been abandoned, i hope you've got lots of inspiration so you can update more quickly this time. i really like this story, it's on my favourites list, so i'll be looking out for the next chapter.
flower123 chapter 5 . 6/28/2006
This ought to go over well. And what about other people why only bring her back?UPDATE SON
Selector chapter 5 . 6/28/2006
Great story so far.
Stephbubbles chapter 5 . 6/28/2006
YAY! The chappie was for me! BUt I have one question. What did I ask for and was it a private message or a review, cause if it was a review, I couldn't find it. I thnik I asked for some denial, but I ask for that a lot with this type of fics. Especially time travel ones.
only me chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
Good story ) like it hope you update in the next time
CaptainJackandSiriusBlack chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
Please update, it's getting good...
JNL chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
good story, keep it up!
flower123 chapter 4 . 2/2/2006
Wouldn't it be great if james and sirius cam eback next too. BUt if not great soty update soon