Reviews for Hate to Love You
Guest chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
SO ITS BEEN 4 YEARS im in love with this story please please please please post another couple of chapters
linder chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
This story is so good! I absolutely love it. You've written the characters really well, I just couldn't stop reading. Please update the story!
TooWeirdTooFunction chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
okay, this has turned into my favorite story of Shelby (and Scott) that i have ever read! I love how they interact, and how the humor mixes with the harsh reality of their lifes.
added as a fav. :)
Sailor whore chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
love u
Sailor whore chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
nice one
Failsafe244 chapter 10 . 8/31/2010
It's been forever since you have updated, and if you're still out there, update soon! You write so well and you capture the characters perfectly!
lynsay chapter 10 . 3/18/2010
Wow I loved the ending...When she says make me...It was sweet...I want to feel that much for someone too...
lynsay chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
I love this part because I have felt that way. When a boy kissed me and I waited for something to happen, to feel something but I felt nothing at all. "Fireworks, sparks, the quieting of the noise in her head – something, anything to signify that this was something special, something exceptional, something real. But the earth beneath her failed to move, time didn't stand still, and there weren't even goosebumps crawling up and down her arms. She was still aware of every cricket chirping, every crack made by the singed fire wood. She didn't feel safe or comforted or understood. It just wasn't there. As much as she wanted it to be, it wasn't." I wanted to feel something as she did but I still have never felt that in a kiss or a touch either, I am still waiting to feel that much...love the story..
gooniegrl chapter 10 . 11/30/2009
I forgot how much I loved this story. All I can say is more please! I feel so horrible for both of them but I want to know what is going to happen! Great story!
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 11/22/2009
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Hope Falls chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I've been reading Higher Ground fan fiction on and off for a long time, as well as stories from other genres and I just have to say that this was amazing. Although it is slightly AU, you still write them completely to character, personality wise and for the most part their history. I'm liking that they grew up together, and I'm a sucker for stories that are a love/hate... I know it's going to be amazing and can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the fantastic writing, you really are a fabulous author.
Lavenderangel chapter 10 . 11/21/2009
Oh man, I am so glad this story is still being updated. It is my absolute favorite Higher Ground fic. I am loving this gradual build of their relationship, especially relating back the abuse they both suffered. Don't mind me, I've been drinking heh. The point is, I really love this fic, and I'm so glad you haven't given up on it.
Queen of Shadows chapter 10 . 11/21/2009
Loved it!

As always, your writing is amazing. I was so happy to see an alert for this story in my inbox today. You get into these complicated characters heads so well and I love how you have your own backstory for them. This really is a wonderful story and I can't wait to see what happens next and how it ends.

I can't wait for another update from you. Great work!
Linoria chapter 9 . 5/23/2009
Just found your story! love it, can't wait for more)
Queen of Shadows chapter 9 . 4/21/2009
Okay, so I reviewed this before but it didn't go through so I'm doing it again.

Love it! I'm soo happy to see you're updating again. Don't worry about the lack of them. I completely understand. Real life does tend to get in the way of writing at times. This chapter is very well written and I think you captured the attitudes of the characters very well. Even when Scott and Shelby were getting together in the show they still bickered so it makes perfect sence that now that they're developing feelings they still fight and hold grudges.

I love this story! I really hope you update again soon but I will completely understand if it takes a while. Wonderful job!