Reviews for Wrecking Throught Hogwarts
SortingHat chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
And then ISIS finally developed a super powerful EMP weapon that explodes high in the atmosphere which on the ground you won't notice anything but it causes extreme amounts of invisible gamma rays. 2/3rds of the gamma rays pass harmlessly to the ground canceling themselves out but enough of it pass thur every conductor and circuitry.

Also the magical currents get messed up too causing spells to no longer work and people think it's their wands and those who are flying on broomsticks at the time of the explosion of gamma rays take a hard hit.

The floo power network is disabled maybe permanently.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
I want to let you know that you are NOT original for throwing everybody into Gryffindor. That is a common theme among fanfics and I can guarantee there are over 1 million other fics that have the same OC's going to the same house.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Beloved Dawn chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
*blink blink* Okay, for a second I thought the Slytherins had attempted something with Akane. But just being Slytherin works too.

Yay Nabiki! Who needs loyalty when you have profit!

Poor Ranma. It's always his fault. Even when it's not, it's his fault.

Loved it.
princess-kally chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Quite funny xD I was laughing as i read it. great job !
Blackdex chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Hahaa,, Thanks, I needed that. Ciao
Zarz chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Okay, this is absolutely hilarious! It's great! I love how this is just a collection of short scenes, which makes it really funny. Keep up the great work, and I'm looking forward to seeing more from you soon!
ReindeerEmu chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Ha! This had me rollin! I loved that you used my fave characters, Ranma Harry and Hermione. Great cameo by Nabiki as well!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
ROFLMAO! This has to be one of the funniest fics I have ever read. Akane and potions, the yoyoing of the house points, the sorting, everything was just brillant humor. Loved the ending.
mugen no ankoku chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I LOVED this story, as well as "Slytherin's Harshest Defeat". I nearly fell out of my chair laughing quite a few times! Very well written, and an excellent idea. The only thing that I wished it had were chapters. Like following them the whole year, making it a story instead of a oneshot... But hey, it rocks anyway!
Insanity Lord chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
This was insane! I LOVE IT!
Azure Neko chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
You should have made it longer. It's really funny, but some things are cut short.
star chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Very funny. Go Ranma, Harry, and Hermione! Idiotic Wrecking Crew.
Erentei Lord of Insanity chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
BWAHAHAHA! Will there be any more chapters?
Pale Wolf chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Ah, _this_ one's new.

It is now explained just what they were doing there. Heehee!

Some minor errors - an English-native pre-reader could probably fix that up - but quite well-written, and very amusing.

To describe this, one sentence, I believe, suits best:

Poor... cast.

And I'm surprised Gryffindor was only in the negative once. Funny thing is, with the kind of speed Harry's picked up, Ranma could probably make him pretty good.

Love it.