Reviews for Tamed
Dystant chapter 27 . 1/16/2006
Wow! I loved the BBRae romance, I loved the action, The villain you brought in at the end to bring in to help with the plot worked really well...

I could go on all day!
thechilldude chapter 26 . 1/3/2006
I can't believe how well this was. That was the greatest way to end the story. Well planned out plot, and I can't stop going on about how good it was. But alas, it's over :(. oh well, one last review for your story.
thechilldude chapter 12 . 1/2/2006
Yay for the dark! Dude that is so weird! So you are the goofy type? Hey if I wasn't a guy we could role play easily haha! I'm the dark type, and no body tell me i'm not. My stories have lots of juicy feelings, but I'm still getting used to showing them around people. It's pretty easy to show on the internet, but in real life it's isn't like taking candy from a baby. I guess what I'm saying is, I'm kind of like Raven, with what her emotions being seperated/drawn back or whatever. *lazy* hah...Uh..So...strange to undergo exactly the same thing Raven is in this story. I'm so enthralled by it. Can't wait to hear future stories from you man.
Darkness within chapter 27 . 1/2/2006
Awesome story! I REALLY enjoyed it.
thechilldude chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
You wrote it how you liked it. That's how a true author should talk. I have to tell you your writing skills made me look like an amateur. That's how great your story is. Solid, unchanging (otherwards, it doesn't stray from the topic), and holds a grande' plot. Furthermore, you should become a writer, if you aren't already. You could seriously get some bling, know what I mean? $_$ Hehe. Well anyways, now that I've read your first chapter, and hope to read all 27 of your chapters, please check into mine. I've named it "Unrequited Love". Please, it's not my best novel, but one of the best ones I've made. Though, it doesn't even fathm in comparison to your story.
lonelygirl chapter 20 . 12/25/2005
u r a very good writer and i love the bb and rae thing
raventerrajinx chapter 27 . 12/16/2005
AWESOME
Anime Chick009 chapter 27 . 12/7/2005
This was a great story to read and some parts were really funny!
ntmnky chapter 3 . 12/6/2005
I really like your characterization of Beast Boy. Not stupid, just easily distracted. I'ver always thought of him as the Titan with ADHD. And I have never met someone with ADHD who was stupid. Just too impulsive for thier own good.
ntmnky chapter 2 . 12/6/2005
Feh! Keep the cliffhangers! Cliffhangers are good!
ntmnky chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Okay, this story has me intrigued. The going off to gain more control over thier powers appeals to me on the right of passage level.
dragoon-bane chapter 27 . 12/6/2005
this was truely aw inspireing.

your veiw on love was what realy hit home for me.

very well thought out and insightfull. to bad i lack the courage lol.

agin this was awsome ind i will add it to favorites just so i can re-read it a dozen times over :)
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 27 . 12/4/2005
aw, yay! Such a great story, I loved every minute of it. It's been a while since I've found a story that made me stay up even when I was exhausted, read even though I should be working, and daydream about when I'm with my boyfriend. You did such an awesome job, that I give you major props. Now...off to see what else you wrote...or maybe just back to work.

GREAT JOB!
chaosmaster7215 chapter 27 . 12/3/2005
wow. just wow. that has top be one of my favorite fan fictions I've ever read. youve inspired me to make a c2 with just long teen titans romance stories. did you know this story is the only raven/beastboy story to clear 10 words? anyways awesome job and keep writing.
Princess of Lies chapter 8 . 11/22/2005
I don't know what a flame is either. I really like this story! I'm reading it for the second time. (aren't you a lucky duck!)

I think a flame is like yelling at you for no specfic reason, like because they don't like the pairing or something.

Yay you!

-Jill, Raven, and our evil SPORK minions.
491 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »