Reviews for Tamed
CosmicKobal chapter 21 . 5/13/2006
DUDE...KEEP WRITING OR I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!

this is one of the best romance stories in any of the genre i usually read.(Harry Potter, X-men evolution,etc.)

you definatly need to keep writing, ESPESIALY TEEN TITAN BEAST BOY,RAVEN. THEY FIT TOGETHER SO WELL! anyway. really great made my eyes tear up a couple of times. great job with Raven's emotions and the dialoge
Nightmare2046 chapter 27 . 5/3/2006
i liked pace it keep me interested for a long while.
kandechan chapter 6 . 4/30/2006
I need to say that I love your story! It's one of the best I've ever read! I hope you write more in the future!
Dreaming-of-Stars chapter 27 . 3/10/2006
AH! Math! No...but as you said...you did warn me! ;) Yeah, basically, when you described your little formula thingy...it made absolute no sence to me. And yet...I continued to read it. I don't know why I do that, but oh well. I really loved your story!
david chapter 27 . 2/23/2006
That was wicked! Best raebb fanfic I have ever read
Luna Rapunzel chapter 27 . 2/20/2006
Among the best freaking fanfictions ever.

(Take that as a major compliment.)

Screw my favorites list- it's filled to the limit and won't let me add anything else. So you get a c2 spot instead. ;)

Great job! It was very... wow... and not just with the mechanics, either. The Serinity/black thing, the way you described all the emotions, the reasoning with Anger and Happy, the fainting thing with Beast Boy (IT CRACKED ME UP)... I could ramble on for days. And I'm totally leaving out over half of what I liked about it. One of the best parts was that you REALISTICALLY stuck them together on a desert island. (Okay, so it wasn't a desert, but it was still an island. Happy?)

Wowie. Loved it. LOVED IT. -dies like Elmo of happiness-
The Heavens' Answer chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
sounds good!
DTdahorsey chapter 27 . 2/17/2006
...holy crap u have a lot of free time on ur hands...so wat were u using for the color formula, paint? thats really elaborate u certainly spend a lot of time researching ur stories good luck
Bizmarck chapter 26 . 2/3/2006
Lovely story, the setting and background theme of training worked really well, and it was refreshing to see Raven so cold to the original advances of BB (more in character I felt). His almost desperation on the other hand (changing into other people) seemed to me a little bit overblown, due to his strength on other matters, but it was a minimal blip in a good build-up. Robins manipulation was fantastic and the inclusion of the other characters was smooth. Beastboys training was a cool note, though the apparent extent of his transformation abilities (mythical characters etc…) with ease sort of indicated that his powers appear sort of limitless, simply turn into a stone giant, dragon etc, totally mop up (considering he effectively turned into a golem). The apparent lack of restrictions just left a vague aspect to his training, and made quick transfers into animals a bit pointless, simply always pull out your trump cards, mythical creatures. Finally I’m not a big fan of Ravens emotions being heavily included into a story but this has to be one of the best uses of them, and they were rather entertaining, that whole aspect of the storyline was cleverly executed. Well that will do, thanks for a nice story. Biz
Dystant chapter 27 . 1/16/2006
Wow! I loved the BBRae romance, I loved the action, The villain you brought in at the end to bring in to help with the plot worked really well...

I could go on all day!
thechilldude chapter 26 . 1/3/2006
I can't believe how well this was. That was the greatest way to end the story. Well planned out plot, and I can't stop going on about how good it was. But alas, it's over :(. oh well, one last review for your story.
thechilldude chapter 12 . 1/2/2006
Yay for the dark! Dude that is so weird! So you are the goofy type? Hey if I wasn't a guy we could role play easily haha! I'm the dark type, and no body tell me i'm not. My stories have lots of juicy feelings, but I'm still getting used to showing them around people. It's pretty easy to show on the internet, but in real life it's isn't like taking candy from a baby. I guess what I'm saying is, I'm kind of like Raven, with what her emotions being seperated/drawn back or whatever. *lazy* hah...Uh..So...strange to undergo exactly the same thing Raven is in this story. I'm so enthralled by it. Can't wait to hear future stories from you man.
Darkness within chapter 27 . 1/2/2006
Awesome story! I REALLY enjoyed it.
thechilldude chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
You wrote it how you liked it. That's how a true author should talk. I have to tell you your writing skills made me look like an amateur. That's how great your story is. Solid, unchanging (otherwards, it doesn't stray from the topic), and holds a grande' plot. Furthermore, you should become a writer, if you aren't already. You could seriously get some bling, know what I mean? $_$ Hehe. Well anyways, now that I've read your first chapter, and hope to read all 27 of your chapters, please check into mine. I've named it "Unrequited Love". Please, it's not my best novel, but one of the best ones I've made. Though, it doesn't even fathm in comparison to your story.
lonelygirl chapter 20 . 12/25/2005
u r a very good writer and i love the bb and rae thing
500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »