Reviews for Tamed
DearDreadful chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
I have a question it's a little ok a lot perverted can he change the length what he has down there
Guest chapter 22 . 5/12/2014
A golem is an automaton made, commonly, of stone or clay. It is not alive. It's more of a magical robot.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
In the DC universe humans don't count as animals. We are a sentient creature, same as tamaraneans. Beast Boy gains the abilities of the animals he transforms into, it isn't simple mimicry. If he could change into people why doesn't he transform into a Kryptonian or a Tamaranean which would grant him their superpowers.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
Wouldn't Blue represent Hope. Both from the standpoint of the greater DC universe and the Teen Titans show. Raven hoped the monks were wrong, she hoped Trigon would not find her on Earth, she hoped he could be stopped. And it would make sense Hope would not seek her out. She hopes Raven will come to her. Hope is both positive and negative, as it alone creates inaction.
Concolor44 chapter 27 . 1/2/2014
You're a man after my li'l ol' OCD heart! Your handling of the cloak's color changes was nothing short of masterful.

I always appreciate a story where the character development is both logical and profound, and you have delivered handsomely. Because while both BB and Rae consistently stayed IN character, the basic character for each was subject to growth due to circumstances. Capital work! Truly enjoyable!

Also liked your comment about any of their regular bad-guy types being No Challenge Whatsoever for BB&Rae 2.0. The "Cullen" form is nearly indestructible, and his ability to switch to whichever form he needs, instantly and fully, will make him all but unstoppable. His sparring match with Raven where he blew up the oak (again: GOLEM!) showcased that beyond doubt. And with Raven able to access ALL her power? As she stated after that sparring match, she has the ability to destroy the world. Sending some evil mastermind on a three-kilometer ballistic arc while turning his Doomsday Device into one of those hyper-dense marbles wouldn't even break a sweat for her now.

Badass To The Bone. Both of them.

What a truly satisfying read! Now I simply MUST peruse the rest of your offerings!

Thank you, deeply, for sharing.
Concolor44 chapter 25 . 1/2/2014
Ha-HA! Beast Boy in manticore form! A state of affairs near and dear to my heart.

Yep. I had no doubt that the new-and-improved Beast Boy could take Adonis apart at the seams, once he knew where he actually was. Sweet fight scene.

Oh, also, from an earlier chapter ... LOVE THE GOLEM! I'm not really sure that BB even HAS any limits on his form now. And once he figures THAT out ...

... it just makes me go all giddy.
Concolor44 chapter 21 . 1/2/2014
Um ... hadn't she better merge with Happy now? I mean, like, RIGHT now? Letting Anger out "a little bit at a time" is going to be WAAAY easier if Happy is in the equation, too.
Concolor44 chapter 19 . 1/1/2014
Again with the fainting? I don't think they'll have to worry about kids any time soon, at this rate!
Concolor44 chapter 17 . 1/1/2014
Don't sweat it. I LIKE your long chapters. You have the time and the space to execute the character development necessary to get across what you're trying to convey in this story. And, BOY! Is Raven ever developing!

Still loving how steadfast BB is. And (although I doubt you'll have the opportunity to show us in this story) I would REALLY love to see how he handles Cullen in their next battle. Soiled drawers all around for the bad guys!
Concolor44 chapter 16 . 1/1/2014
Whoa. You write a HECK of a lot faster than I do. Is the whole story already outlined?
Concolor44 chapter 13 . 1/1/2014
HAHA! And now I look for Raven's language to take a slight dip toward the coarse.
Concolor44 chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
That just registered a 10.8 on my Adorable Scale.
Concolor44 chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
Resilient fellow, ain't he? He keeps surprising Raven, and I think she is getting really intrigued.
Concolor44 chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
"He'd been smiling so much that his cheeks were getting sore." I know that feeling. I had that same expression on my face a lot of the time after my wife and I started going together. It's a pretty good feeling.

Raven's "joining" scene with Wisdom was a pure delight!

Yeah, growing pains hurt ... but then you grow!
Concolor44 chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
Nevermore is one of my favorite places, and your incarnation of Raven's Emotions one of the best I've seen anywhere. This was simply beautiful.

Also, BB is edging upward in my list of Best Leading Men in Fanfiction. He's just, as I feel sure Happy would say, a super guy!

On the strength of what I've read to date, this story goes into Favorites.
510 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »