Reviews for Tamed
Concolor44 chapter 16 . 1/1/2014
Whoa. You write a HECK of a lot faster than I do. Is the whole story already outlined?
Concolor44 chapter 13 . 1/1/2014
HAHA! And now I look for Raven's language to take a slight dip toward the coarse.
Concolor44 chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
That just registered a 10.8 on my Adorable Scale.
Concolor44 chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
Resilient fellow, ain't he? He keeps surprising Raven, and I think she is getting really intrigued.
Concolor44 chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
"He'd been smiling so much that his cheeks were getting sore." I know that feeling. I had that same expression on my face a lot of the time after my wife and I started going together. It's a pretty good feeling.

Raven's "joining" scene with Wisdom was a pure delight!

Yeah, growing pains hurt ... but then you grow!
Concolor44 chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
Nevermore is one of my favorite places, and your incarnation of Raven's Emotions one of the best I've seen anywhere. This was simply beautiful.

Also, BB is edging upward in my list of Best Leading Men in Fanfiction. He's just, as I feel sure Happy would say, a super guy!

On the strength of what I've read to date, this story goes into Favorites.
Concolor44 chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
Okay ...

1 - - I really like "Take Charge" Beast Boy. He's a great guy.

2 - - The way Raven's cloak changes color to reflect her emotional state now is WAY cool.

3 - - That BB could turn into any HUMAN has always seemed obvious to me, as is the FACT that his ability MUST incorporate magic in some degree. His explanation was spot on.

4 - - Tomorrow is going to be rough ... on both of them.
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
Heh. No real restrictions? Are you sure that was a good idea, Rae? You may be in for quite a little roller coaster ride.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
You should ALWAYS write it the way you want to. If you write for someone else (or worse, the Audience) it will never be entirely true.

This is great. Everything you went over in the set-up made sense. It gladdens my heart when the characters act in a logical manner, and having then help each other with similar tasks is just about perfect.

On to Chapter 2!
VividReederSeeder chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
RockPikachu chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Nice chapter
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
SimplyaCritic chapter 15 . 8/21/2013
i think who raven will with last
SimplyaCritic chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
ok this is confusing me a bit but good job
SimplyaCritic chapter 2 . 8/21/2013