Reviews for Tamed
Star's-Fire chapter 9 . 8/13/2005
I'd much rather congratulate you than sue you. You are very talented at writing, you hit the nail right on the head with this chapter. I think it's my favorite chapter yet, but I do hope that there will be others that'll try to replace it! Keep up the great work, my friend!
Aarontica chapter 9 . 8/13/2005
Yeah you are a bit romantic, but hey if you weren't how would you right a great fanfic? It is shame they won't put in any couples in the show and you know what if they did they would probally make terra come back alive and it would be a Beast boy and Terra show just like the one where BB and Terra almost kissed at the carnival. I hated that episode, but I liked the end where Beast boy tells Terra that she didn't have friends.
pimpofthetitans chapter 9 . 8/13/2005
dame you u made even me cry whit this one but i love it a lot infact i read it 3 times. i might read it a few more times its just that good. ur so good at the romatic stuff. and fyi raven and beastboy do in the show show felings for eachother its just that he shows it and she hides it but u can see its still there. sorta like a code of love that hast to be broken i rote to the T.. writers telling them if they dont show raven and beast boy soon that ill het them in ways that they never knew. and they came back saying we did the beast within its supost to tell everyone that beast boy loves raven the only one he didnt hert. and the time when malc. hert rav. and beast boy was a sholder to cry on hellow u are clueless is what they said to to point out that they feel it to.
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 9 . 8/13/2005
Very nicely done. Very nicely done indeed. Truly an 'Aww...' chapter. I loved it. Imagine how it'd be if on future visits, Anger seems less angry around BB and actually is decently nice, although grumpy at herself for being 'weak' enough to be unable to hate him or be angry at him._ Over all, I really liked this. Truly a great fic. Loved it!:D
pureangel86 chapter 8 . 8/12/2005
Why would I 'flame' this when I like it but one question is this a one-sided romance on Beastboys part? or will Raven love him back like she wants to?
ShadowRoth chapter 8 . 8/12/2005
please hurry with the other ch. and i dont know how to flame because i've never did. and i couldn't flame cause i like this story too much.
Star's-Fire chapter 8 . 8/12/2005
Lol, a flame is basically just a random person saying how bad your story is, how it shouldn't even have been posted, etc., etc. At least, that's what I assume. I've never gotten one myself, but I've seen them before. But you don't deserve a flame for this story, it's just too good, and that's putting it lightly. I like how both Raven and BB are developing in their own ways, and I can't wait to see what the end result will be. I know that once they're both back with the rest of the Titans, everything will be a lot different. For them and everyone else. Are you going to take it that far? I mean like, will there be more to the story after they're off the island? I hope so! Lol, well now I'm just going on and on and on, so I'll just shut up. Keep up the good work, can't wait for more!
Overactive Mind chapter 8 . 8/12/2005
A flame is something along these lines:

though they are sometimes more coherent. Good chapter, in my opinion, I just hope Beast Boy doesn't remember the venison lunch. BTW, what flavor of virtupie did you want?
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 8 . 8/12/2005
Very nicely done. I do hope, though, that after Raven sees just how serious he is about dating her, she'll see just how much he truly loves her, making even her decide to give it a chance, especially after that little bit of advice Wisdom just gave her about not fighting the current of life, just as you don't fight the current of a river.

Either way, very nicely done, and I can't wait to see more._
dannyspudge chapter 8 . 8/12/2005
a flame is just someone trashing your story for no real reason. making it seem like the work has no perpose. i always kill flamers in the story. its the best thing, next to actually kiling them. good story. unique up nicely and i lok forwards to the next chapter.
lol61188 chapter 8 . 8/12/2005
yey! :)
Aarontica chapter 7 . 8/11/2005
This story is getting better and better! Although I would have had Beast boy just come out and say 'I love you Raven, thats why I try to make you laugh and smile all the time!' Saturday is the day Beast boy turns into the 'Beast', huh?
dr.evil99 chapter 7 . 8/11/2005
Teriffic, simply teriffic. The premise that you've used here is simple, and yet makes perfect sense. It's allowed you to illustrate the similarities that Beastboy and Raven share, while also exhibiting their diffrences. As you said, you've deviated from cannon somewhat, but everything youve done makes sense. It's not inconcieveable that BB could change into humanoids... I can recall at least one instance in the comic when he shifted into a Gordanian.

And I'll come out and say it, I'm a flag-waving BB/Rae shipper. Which is why the end of ch7 was such a angsty read for me. I do like that there is going to be some emotional hardship for the two of them, but I do sincerely hope that you get these two togeather. What can I say? I'm an incureable romantic.

I recently started writing my own fiction recently, and I mus say, since i've started, I find myself actually being more critical of what I read. And yet I can't really find anything to fault here, so far. Your grammar and spelling teriffic (and I can't tell you how refreshing that is!) and you obviously pay attention to detail. Great work so far, and I eagarly await ch8.
Overactive Mind chapter 7 . 8/11/2005
Deep stuff...Fascinating twist with BB's powers. Makes sense given his power is essentially reformating his DNA. Logically, he should be able to tweak it within species as well as between them. Superb chapter in general, I must say. This is turning out so well, I've added it to my Favorite Stories list. For that, you get a free virtupie (guaranteed magic-free, your choice of flavor.) Congrats and update soon!

P.S. How do I get tickets to The Island Show with Raven Roth?
Star's-Fire chapter 7 . 8/11/2005
You are a genius. Only an author with huge amounts of intelligence could make a story like this! So many twists and turns, but also so many mind racking things that make you stop and thinkover things. Wow, this a great story. It's easily one of my favorite ones. I can't wait for more, and yeah, Saturday did come as a surprise to me! But I don't know what to make of the slight argument they had about dating. Who's right? Who's wrong? Probably neither. Oh well, we can only hope that they'll figure it out sooner or later. xD I'm really looking forward to more! Keep up the great work!
502 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »