Reviews for Tamed
pureangel86 chapter 8 . 8/12/2005
Why would I 'flame' this when I like it but one question is this a one-sided romance on Beastboys part? or will Raven love him back like she wants to?
ShadowRoth chapter 8 . 8/12/2005
please hurry with the other ch. and i dont know how to flame because i've never did. and i couldn't flame cause i like this story too much.
Star's-Fire chapter 8 . 8/12/2005
Lol, a flame is basically just a random person saying how bad your story is, how it shouldn't even have been posted, etc., etc. At least, that's what I assume. I've never gotten one myself, but I've seen them before. But you don't deserve a flame for this story, it's just too good, and that's putting it lightly. I like how both Raven and BB are developing in their own ways, and I can't wait to see what the end result will be. I know that once they're both back with the rest of the Titans, everything will be a lot different. For them and everyone else. Are you going to take it that far? I mean like, will there be more to the story after they're off the island? I hope so! Lol, well now I'm just going on and on and on, so I'll just shut up. Keep up the good work, can't wait for more!
Overactive Mind chapter 8 . 8/12/2005
A flame is something along these lines:

OMG TAHT SUKKED SO BADD!1!1 U R SUHC A BDA RIHTER!

though they are sometimes more coherent. Good chapter, in my opinion, I just hope Beast Boy doesn't remember the venison lunch. BTW, what flavor of virtupie did you want?
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 8 . 8/12/2005
Very nicely done. I do hope, though, that after Raven sees just how serious he is about dating her, she'll see just how much he truly loves her, making even her decide to give it a chance, especially after that little bit of advice Wisdom just gave her about not fighting the current of life, just as you don't fight the current of a river.

Either way, very nicely done, and I can't wait to see more._
dannyspudge chapter 8 . 8/12/2005
a flame is just someone trashing your story for no real reason. making it seem like the work has no perpose. i always kill flamers in the story. its the best thing, next to actually kiling them. good story. unique up nicely and i lok forwards to the next chapter.
lol61188 chapter 8 . 8/12/2005
yey! :)
Aarontica chapter 7 . 8/11/2005
This story is getting better and better! Although I would have had Beast boy just come out and say 'I love you Raven, thats why I try to make you laugh and smile all the time!' Saturday is the day Beast boy turns into the 'Beast', huh?
dr.evil99 chapter 7 . 8/11/2005
Teriffic, simply teriffic. The premise that you've used here is simple, and yet makes perfect sense. It's allowed you to illustrate the similarities that Beastboy and Raven share, while also exhibiting their diffrences. As you said, you've deviated from cannon somewhat, but everything youve done makes sense. It's not inconcieveable that BB could change into humanoids... I can recall at least one instance in the comic when he shifted into a Gordanian.

And I'll come out and say it, I'm a flag-waving BB/Rae shipper. Which is why the end of ch7 was such a angsty read for me. I do like that there is going to be some emotional hardship for the two of them, but I do sincerely hope that you get these two togeather. What can I say? I'm an incureable romantic.

I recently started writing my own fiction recently, and I mus say, since i've started, I find myself actually being more critical of what I read. And yet I can't really find anything to fault here, so far. Your grammar and spelling teriffic (and I can't tell you how refreshing that is!) and you obviously pay attention to detail. Great work so far, and I eagarly await ch8.
Overactive Mind chapter 7 . 8/11/2005
Deep stuff...Fascinating twist with BB's powers. Makes sense given his power is essentially reformating his DNA. Logically, he should be able to tweak it within species as well as between them. Superb chapter in general, I must say. This is turning out so well, I've added it to my Favorite Stories list. For that, you get a free virtupie (guaranteed magic-free, your choice of flavor.) Congrats and update soon!

P.S. How do I get tickets to The Island Show with Raven Roth?
Star's-Fire chapter 7 . 8/11/2005
You are a genius. Only an author with huge amounts of intelligence could make a story like this! So many twists and turns, but also so many mind racking things that make you stop and thinkover things. Wow, this a great story. It's easily one of my favorite ones. I can't wait for more, and yeah, Saturday did come as a surprise to me! But I don't know what to make of the slight argument they had about dating. Who's right? Who's wrong? Probably neither. Oh well, we can only hope that they'll figure it out sooner or later. xD I'm really looking forward to more! Keep up the great work!
forsakentruth chapter 7 . 8/10/2005
Whoa. This is amazing.

(entering normal, spazzy mode)

Okay, but doesn't Raven like Beast Boy, or have SOME form of affection for him? Because when they were in her head, that emotion that I can't remember the name of definitely said something that implied the liking of Beast Boy. Or maybe I'm just being a bit too insane and reading way too much into this. Either way - UGH! WHY IS SHE SO AVOIDANCE-GIRL!

Well, I understand the character developmental reason WHY she's avoiding the date, but my less rational mind is ALOT more determined to ignore all reasonable explinations.

Humph.

Brilliant story by the way, and surprisingly original.
lol61188 chapter 7 . 8/10/2005
o no! I wasn't expecting that! Raven must like him or she wouldn't have asked him the question! But she does have a hard time expressing her emotions i guess...grr...thats why she came 2 the island...gr! haha :) update soon!
SYStem-0 chapter 7 . 8/10/2005
very well written, nice twist... i think
6StringSamurai13 chapter 7 . 8/10/2005
Wow, two chapters in the same day, impressive! This was an awesome chapter btw. After the last few chapters focusing mainly on Raven, it was good to see things swing back the other way and focus on BB. That whole scene at the end where BB was trying to be anybody she wanted was just...wow. It was really intense. I was worried this wasn't going to be a bb/raven fic when I started reading those first few lines about their relationship. The argument between BB and Raven was well written too. It was just like...so true to their personalities. I liked their arguments...and especially BB's about his reasonings for not giving up and pushing to get to know her better. That was a VERY beast boy answer. Keep up the great work on the fic, I can't wait till the next chapter!
498 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »