Reviews for Tamed
WhiteZenith chapter 9 . 8/14/2005
I'm not going to sue, I agree with you on the whole Raven and Beastboy...and you mentioned J.K. Rowling in one of the chapters, I love reading her work. And I've liked what you've written so far...I can't wait for the next installment
lol61188 chapter 10 . 8/14/2005
yeyey! Nice! Well...POST SOON! :)
Aarontica chapter 10 . 8/14/2005
Post soon! Can't wait to read the rest!
howrai chapter 5 . 8/14/2005
yo this story is the shit man:)
ShadowRoth chapter 9 . 8/13/2005
please hurry, i love this and has anyone flamed?
Overactive Mind chapter 9 . 8/13/2005
By far my favorite chapter yet. A superb, flufftastic, gootacular, affectionacious piece. I'm a sucker for romance. Update soon. BBRAE4VR!
Perentie Fan chapter 9 . 8/13/2005
One thing I must say I love about your story is you aren't moving things too fast. Heck it's hard to tell for a while that romance would even be in it. Far too many fanfics moves things between Raven and Beast Boy too quickly for me to swallow. Raven is after all very new to all this, and with how her last serious crush turned out (i.e Malchior) it would make sense that she would be very hesitant and unsure of how to view the situation. After all, if her love for Malchior wasn't real, how is she supposed to know what is real?

Then there's Beast Boy, who has at best a lot to learn about how different (and similar) a friendship is from a romantic relationship, and the maturity to go with it. Sure he has some experience and is naturally very gifted when it comes to sensitivity, but Raven and his personalities are still going to clash, they'll still every now and then have fights, no matter how close they get.

So as I was saying I'm glad you didn't have them simply making out within minutes of Raven accepting the offer of a date, too many fanfics do that.

Kudo's for the way you've written Raven's shifting of colors, it made even the most normal of scenes quite interesting and somehow cutely funny. I especially love how you have her flash a whole lot of colors quickly when she doesn't know what to feel or is overwhelmed.

I would say Beast Boy is acting a bit out of character every now and then here, but really everything serious he's said or done has some sort of equivalent in the show. He has simply never maintained his serious side for so long before in the series so in the fic it makes it feel like he's acting out of character when a lot of time goes by between him saying or doing something funny. It's a good thing, just takes some getting used to.

P.S. Have you considered Raven at some point revealing that Azarath was destroyed by Trigon (who apparently had more access there than he did to Earth, even without Raven as a portal) and everyone on it is dead? The show didn't make it clear if she ever told the titans her old home was no more. Of course, she is far more emotionally attached to Earth and the titans than to Azarath, but she still cared about it and the people who lived there. Such a conversation with Beast Boy might make for a good bonding moment, just a friendly suggestion.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 9 . 8/13/2005
Very cute chapter with BB and all of Raven's emotions. Seeing raven's plan to make BB lose interest backfire and result in her blushing up a storm was very cute. Every little aside he had with each emotion was well done and very him. Nothing that would belong in shakespear...just right as it comes to his mind. Keep up the good work...I liked the ending too btw. Kinda broke up the mushiness wiht a bit of BB's silliness. Keep up the good work!
Star's-Fire chapter 9 . 8/13/2005
I'd much rather congratulate you than sue you. You are very talented at writing, you hit the nail right on the head with this chapter. I think it's my favorite chapter yet, but I do hope that there will be others that'll try to replace it! Keep up the great work, my friend!
Aarontica chapter 9 . 8/13/2005
Yeah you are a bit romantic, but hey if you weren't how would you right a great fanfic? It is shame they won't put in any couples in the show and you know what if they did they would probally make terra come back alive and it would be a Beast boy and Terra show just like the one where BB and Terra almost kissed at the carnival. I hated that episode, but I liked the end where Beast boy tells Terra that she didn't have friends.
pimpofthetitans chapter 9 . 8/13/2005
dame you u made even me cry whit this one but i love it a lot infact i read it 3 times. i might read it a few more times its just that good. ur so good at the romatic stuff. and fyi raven and beastboy do in the show show felings for eachother its just that he shows it and she hides it but u can see its still there. sorta like a code of love that hast to be broken i rote to the T.. writers telling them if they dont show raven and beast boy soon that ill het them in ways that they never knew. and they came back saying we did the beast within its supost to tell everyone that beast boy loves raven the only one he didnt hert. and the time when malc. hert rav. and beast boy was a sholder to cry on hellow u are clueless is what they said to to point out that they feel it to.
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 9 . 8/13/2005
Very nicely done. Very nicely done indeed. Truly an 'Aww...' chapter. I loved it. Imagine how it'd be if on future visits, Anger seems less angry around BB and actually is decently nice, although grumpy at herself for being 'weak' enough to be unable to hate him or be angry at him._ Over all, I really liked this. Truly a great fic. Loved it!:D
pureangel86 chapter 8 . 8/12/2005
Why would I 'flame' this when I like it but one question is this a one-sided romance on Beastboys part? or will Raven love him back like she wants to?
ShadowRoth chapter 8 . 8/12/2005
please hurry with the other ch. and i dont know how to flame because i've never did. and i couldn't flame cause i like this story too much.
Star's-Fire chapter 8 . 8/12/2005
Lol, a flame is basically just a random person saying how bad your story is, how it shouldn't even have been posted, etc., etc. At least, that's what I assume. I've never gotten one myself, but I've seen them before. But you don't deserve a flame for this story, it's just too good, and that's putting it lightly. I like how both Raven and BB are developing in their own ways, and I can't wait to see what the end result will be. I know that once they're both back with the rest of the Titans, everything will be a lot different. For them and everyone else. Are you going to take it that far? I mean like, will there be more to the story after they're off the island? I hope so! Lol, well now I'm just going on and on and on, so I'll just shut up. Keep up the good work, can't wait for more!
510 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »