Reviews for Tamed
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 12 . 6/22/2013
haha, bb fainting at the end of their date. epic.
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
that was incredibly sweet :3
easily my favorite chapter so far!
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
i really like how emotionally intense this is starting to become! great handling of the beast too, it was written realistically i reckon
you really did your work on this
and i absolutely love your chapter titles! in hindsight it all really does make sense
love your writing
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
nicely handled! haha, i like how you didn't rush them together, but the whole changing into someone else does gives me the creeps
must be really painful for bb emotionally too, i can only imagine

question tho, sorry if i missed it, how old are they here?
i'm imagining 17, 18? but i'm not sure, so i thought i'd ask :)
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
very cool take on raven's different personas! i find it highly logical and plausible
good job on this chapter!
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
i love the premise of this story, and i feel that you've laid it all out very well! very intriguing too, and i am looking forward to reading on and finding out how things unfold
personally, the whole stuck on an island plot makes me cringe at how cliché it is, but so far i like your take on it

i also really like the maturity you've given bb in this, nice portrayal
very interesting concept of having raven split herself into pieces too! i'm interested to how you'll run with that
wonderful work so far
SilentGreenThief chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Ahhh. Just rediscovered this little gem after a while of not being able to find it. Funny how you're always able to find stuff when you're not looking for it, but be unable to find it when you are looking.

Going to enjoy re-reading this, I love this fic. The character development and the slowly-built relationship between Beast Boy and Raven is gorgeous. :3

Bright blessings!
SilentGreenThief xoxo
Manga154 chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
Ok, if white means she is whole...
Then black would represent a void in emotion...
Right?
Playsintherainicorn chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
"You mean you pictured him with a beautiful, caring, loving person who had trouble controlling her powers?"

-applauds- Wisdom? You go girl! ;D
Mountainsage72 chapter 19 . 7/1/2012
You say here that you expect people to think they Finaly admit and all that, but... I think the pacing was just about right. Maybe a little too soon considering the extent of ravens repression throughout her life. Although, I disagree with your stance on the phisical aspect of things. With the lives they led till now, while they would be VERY shy and awkward, they'd also be rather desperate for affectionate contact. But, you know. Your story. And one finished long since, at that.
Scriptor Sapiens chapter 27 . 5/11/2012
Great job with the story! Definitely going into my favs!
Scriptor Sapiens chapter 27 . 5/11/2012
Great job with the story! Definitely going into my favs!
eevee chapter 27 . 3/28/2012
weeell... your formula made me shit myself, the fact that you did that to make this story work is insane... but a great job nontheless. best TT story ive read so far
Tofu chapter 20 . 3/28/2012
i got two things to say! one! TACCOOOOOS. and two, that was a great chapter. loved the fact that beast boy pulled a prank then. shows his true color(no pun intended)
3 chapter 19 . 3/28/2012
finally! Well, you've managed to get me to stop being professional with my reviews. Well done old chap! Anyway, ravens soul searching is so far my favorite part about this story. keep up the good work.
510 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »