Reviews for Tamed
Playsintherainicorn chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
"You mean you pictured him with a beautiful, caring, loving person who had trouble controlling her powers?"

-applauds- Wisdom? You go girl! ;D
Mountainsage72 chapter 19 . 7/1/2012
You say here that you expect people to think they Finaly admit and all that, but... I think the pacing was just about right. Maybe a little too soon considering the extent of ravens repression throughout her life. Although, I disagree with your stance on the phisical aspect of things. With the lives they led till now, while they would be VERY shy and awkward, they'd also be rather desperate for affectionate contact. But, you know. Your story. And one finished long since, at that.
Scriptor Sapiens chapter 27 . 5/11/2012
Great job with the story! Definitely going into my favs!
Scriptor Sapiens chapter 27 . 5/11/2012
Great job with the story! Definitely going into my favs!
eevee chapter 27 . 3/28/2012
weeell... your formula made me shit myself, the fact that you did that to make this story work is insane... but a great job nontheless. best TT story ive read so far
Tofu chapter 20 . 3/28/2012
i got two things to say! one! TACCOOOOOS. and two, that was a great chapter. loved the fact that beast boy pulled a prank then. shows his true color(no pun intended)
3 chapter 19 . 3/28/2012
finally! Well, you've managed to get me to stop being professional with my reviews. Well done old chap! Anyway, ravens soul searching is so far my favorite part about this story. keep up the good work.
Tofu chapter 12 . 3/28/2012
great chappy. loved it
3 chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Well if you mostly do one-shots, you seem to be doing extremely well for a chapter story, I'm liking it so far.
Mountainsage72 chapter 27 . 3/16/2012
*Drools onto keyboard* - ALERT: MIND BLOWN!
Dark-heika chapter 27 . 3/11/2012
this was quite amusing, from te character interaction to the plot to... pretty much the whole thing.

my one negative comment? ... cullen. now, i can't stop thinking of sparkly, vampire beast boy. thank you so much for that mental imagery.
Caprichoso chapter 27 . 3/4/2012
This is an outstanding work, especially as a first piece. Having read through all of your other fics (how could I not, after reading this?), I have to say that your stories are some of the most unique I've encountered in the TT fandom, and you certainly do the concepts justice. That said, this one is by far my favorite: your highly original yet entirely believable idea is backed by absolutely flawless characterization and development, perfect pacing and balancing of story elements, and a generous sprinkling of little details that make this story shine. And of course, I would be remiss not to note how delightful your chapter titles are.

In short, this is one of the best Teen Titans pieces I have read. Thank you for writing it.
Deceptively Sane chapter 8 . 1/27/2012
The beast giving Raven the dead rabbit was cute in a gross sort of way. It's like a giant kitty!
Katwizzle chapter 27 . 12/3/2011
this was easily one of the best story i read for beastboy and raven! amazing!
obsessivereader95 chapter 27 . 9/26/2011
that was one of THE BEST stories i've ever read. i love the psychological ones! XD great characterization and overall symbolism. i didn't get to read the addendum because of a shortage on time, but i really loved this! thank you so much for writing it!

~or95