Reviews for The Legend of Zeld
inspired-by-Dream chapter 18 . 8/20/2016
Dang, one lovely, adorable, and very enjoyably fun/funny story this is. Totally enjoyed this style, full of wits and light-heartedness, I haven't the luck to find one like these type, and I dare say I'm in luck to stumble upon this one. And I don't even particularly care for Link/Zelda but this take was AWESOME! Man I love this pair of wacko job, and Link is, man, wish I could be like her, and Zelda is so dumb for a the holder of wisdom lol!

No mentioning of Triforce of Courage though?

And smack me, cause I've no idea who that mad man that was in the realm could be, never played SS, but figured it has to do with SS because large birdskyloft right?

Ugh though your epilogues are far too short! there needs to be more random cute oneshot, cause this is not really satisfying "ending", as in, far too short even though it was super good!

Have I mention that I love the story?
HT chapter 16 . 4/23/2015
What does "Vici" mean?
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 18 . 6/27/2014
Fuck that was a weird story. When I first began reading this, I was a bit turned off by the EXTREMELY casual voice. It's very unZelda-ish. Having finished it, I cannot imagine a better style for this odd, odd fic. Lovely read, so thanks for the story.
SammySpartan chapter 14 . 1/25/2014
You really enjoy Latin don't you?
The story is good, if a bit cliche at points.
Foyet-the-Reaper chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
I'm not usually a fan of these type of 'Rule 63' stories, but I really enjoyed this story! I love your OCs (Tor and Kobold in particular), and it was very interesting to see the different relationships play out in the story. Definitely kept me more than entertained on this long train-ride I'm stuck in! :)
Legionary Prime chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
This was a good story. 'm not into The LoZ that much but I am a fan of this story and I like it
xCharmedCat chapter 18 . 8/12/2011
...I read this a long time ago, and forgot all about it.

Rereading it still feels like I'm reading something brand new.

This story is so amazing.

GENDERBENDING FTW.
Rooj chapter 18 . 7/15/2011
I. Loved. This.

And I would fave it forty times if I could dammit! I love a good sense of humor, lewd comments, and a twist. :D
Trolly's Bara-chan chapter 18 . 12/12/2010
That was hilarious. Vaati's son wreaking havoc. Lol. And Ganondorf, oh wow.
GreatAether96 chapter 15 . 5/30/2010
Smack me then... Just kidding. It's Ganny. Love the story. Sorry I didn't review the other chappies.

~GA96
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
This is about as crazy as the Weekly Hyrule News...

I like it.
Kyuu nee-chan chapter 11 . 11/14/2009
This is fucking awesome!
Kyuu nee-chan chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
lmao! Zeld is funny as hell! I wish Zelda were more like that in the video games.
Selonianth chapter 18 . 2/16/2009
lol i love it... more please?
Azure Neko chapter 18 . 2/12/2008
Fun, and funny. You are an amazing author. Well, I just read three of your works all the way through in a few hours. Engrossing.