Reviews for Clearest Blue
Dragonanzar chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I'm so illogically happy that I actually guess who Snape was referring to in Julius Ceasar. I have never read or seen the play, but I quickly went and got the copy in my house and looked up the referenced scene. I guess it was that moment when Pindarus (or whatever his name) drove the sword into Titanus (again, my short-term memory seems to have failed me) at his request that made the question clear. An interesting one-shot. Thanks for writing.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
A brilliant one-shot, unfortunately we will never find out what happens to Severus afterwards, I supposed.
VestriVerum chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Just wonderful.
Ariel chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Aww poor Snape. I luv the end with the reference to Dumbledore! Great job!
May Eve chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Clouds For Climbing chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Very nice story, and very in-character. Especially loved the Dumbledore reference in 'white bumblebee'.
elsa2 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
lovely dialogue
SylvanDreamer chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
This was lovely. I adore fics with great wordplay. And I love the relationship Harry and Snape have here. It's not really very angsty but that's also another thing I love about it. Great job.
Tooi ake chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Excellent story.
seekerchick06 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Didn't get the last line but i loved it!
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Oh my - this is perfect. I like how you have pictured them all - especially Snape. Thank you for such a wonderful one-shot. (-:
VickiWeasley chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Sinful Wolf and Adena McGee chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
It is great to see how Severus is so calm, something we do not get to see in the fic. He has at this point attained peace.

Funny how he still tries to "teach" Harry, making him think for himself instead of revealing the whole thing which could have been easier.

- Adena McGee
lanenkar chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
A very well thought out short story. Most enjoyable. Really enjoyable! Good writing all 'round.
elenyil chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Nicely done.

You have managed to capture the subtlety, the complexity inherent in such a relationship in so little words. I have always advocated that the anecdote is a far better indicator of craftsmanship than the dredging novel.

Your allusions are again, subtle and complex. Well thought out. Your last line is compelling for whomever takes the time to sit and think.

Nicely done.