Reviews for Love Letters and Trench Coats
Retired Kitkat chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
OMG, you've got me crying copiously while reading this. Damn it was GOOD! Thanks for keeping it up on the web so we can discover such great stories again again.
Hanamaru chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
OMG I sobbed while reading this!

Hana
kitsucaramy chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
*bawles*

*sniffle* I love this it's beautifly wrighten *sniff* even if it did make me cry
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
that... that was rather startling, i must say *blinks in amazement, swiping at the tears insistently welling up* like a beautiful and tragic dream... *sniff* never mind that im an empath myself (tho certainly not with the ability of Soka-chan), this just reached out and wrung my heart like a wet rag. the dreams/memories intertwined with reality was a bittersweet and utterly gorgeous choice, really. this truly has left me shaken on a profound level.

to the faves with you!
Fen-crya chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
This story here is the real first to actually make me cry more than 5 times. My chest hurts and my eyes feel sore, even though I have yet to cry! My throat hurts from holding back the tears!

This is really good! I clicked on it thinking it was a bit of a love story and what did I get? A BONUS. I love angst...

.:Hugs again:.
apathetic interest55 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
hmm im confused...what happened at the end? he dies right? and the italicied parts confused me as to weather they were memories or what? but for how confusing it was i really enjoyes it! it was amzingly writen spectacular job!
Anime Writer2 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
wonderful.

This was a poetic peice, the flow amazing. The details and pov were perfect. A.

Fire Demoness Jaganshi chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
OH! This one-shot made me CRY! And, trust me, that's pretty hard to do without taking me off my happy pills... adding it to favorites!
VazeStream chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
crap...eep! i didnt mean your story was crap just...crap ~_~ darn i said it again...its juat that...feel proud cause you brought tears to my eyes _~ though it was unshed cause i blinked them back...nevermind about that! AWESOMENESS!
mrssteveleopard chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Wow! That was really something! You're very good at describing grief. You brought tears to my eyes!
dreamer188 chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
omg! that was so sad! crap i am crying lol! ur story is great! but the ending is so sad!
Anonymousss chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
OMG! that was the sweetest story i've read for so long... really wonderful even tears were dropping down from my eyes... really wonderful! I LOVE YOU so much!
Tifa Hikari chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
-eyes water up- Oh my god! That was so sad! -sobs- I never read a one-shot like this before, it's so depressing and shows Hisoka's other side. It was so depressing when ever he clung to Tsuzuki's trench coat. Whenever Hisoka did that I practically cried harder for some reason. I really felt bad for Hisoka. But they finally ended up joining each other in the end, yays! _ This one-shot is very bittersweet, but I loved it. Keep up the amazing work! _
Fai Gensou chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Aw...so did Hisoka join Tsuzuki? That seems to have left me a little confused...but, BIG AW...
Nana-Riiko chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
aw! I've got tears on my keyboard! Tht was great! I'll admit I'm kinda confuse, but it is after midnight so I'll give myself a break and re-read it in the morning. "night!

Thanks