Reviews for Ave Atque Vale
June chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Just watched this movie for the first time yesterday and now I'm obsessed. I love your writing it sounds dot on to the actual V. Keep up the good work :)
steinmarie chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
It was beautifully drawn together. And I really liked it. Well done.

The Beast in Repose chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
It's a shame you didn't continue this fic. The plot is really good.
ModernTroubadour chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Excellent. You express the end of the book perfectly, V's thoughts and purpose and such. BraVo.

-Just to let you know, there's a V For Vendetta category on this site now. If you're reading this, I think it would be a great benefit to all VfV fanfiction readers to have this story listed under there.
sakuuya chapter 1 . 3/1/2007

Just kidding, of course. God, but it's nice to see real (as in "comicverse") V fanfiction, without all the stupid romance ideas the movie puts in people's heads. This was quite a sweet little drabble, just dramatic enough to make it worthwhile and so very, very IC. Nice work, very nice.
CreedsGalBirdy chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
I hope all the fangirls aren't too wrapped up in the movie to see how well this fiction fits V's personality a bit more than some of the sugary lovey-dovey stuff that's popping up.
Tree chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
So dramatic! I love it!
crnflkgal chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
enigmagirl2727 chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Brilliant. Exactly as I'd always imagined his thoughts myself. Did you like the movie?
hobbit babe chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
*sob* so beautiful!
Phoebe chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Yours is the only story I found for V for Vendetta on To be honest, I've no idea if that's a blessing. :)

Too many say too much and spoil it. I like the way you ended it.

Just like it should be.
wojt chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Interesting fic.

Pynrieg chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Intresting... but no story, if you get what I mean...