Reviews for Behind Blue Eyes
angelaneahwalker chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
amazing...it got me,really...i wish there was more fanfiction like this...really amazing...i don't know what to say...but,uau!
Talitha Clearwater chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
beauty0102 chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
very good story liked it a lot off to read the squeal.
Spirix chapter 9 . 12/22/2011
Another wonderful installment. I love Sirius so much and glad he found happiness somewhere.

-rix
Gershwhen chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
I've just read this series and really enjoyed it. I'm usually not much of a Remus/Harry fan, but you certainly sold me here! I think time travel stories must be SO hard to write, keeping all of the details straight. I'm glad you paid such good attention to the small things, it made the story much more enjoyable. Thank you for sharing.
Morrigan.Deathbringer chapter 9 . 5/13/2011
I absolutely ADORED this series.

Only once in a while when I read a very good fic I review it, and you are one of those lucky bastards.

*clears throat quite ashamed* well, I hope you feel lucky, at least.

I look forward to any and every fic of yours, if they're written in the same style as this one.

Love, Morrigan
EvilDime chapter 9 . 11/16/2010
Aw, beautiful!

I read 'Healing' years ago and decided against reading the sequels because I didn't want to watch Remus die. I finally got over my reluctance a few days ago after re-reading Healing and can't say that I regret it.

Sorry I didn't leave a review for 'Another Chance'. I was in too much of a hurry right then to find out how the time conundrum would play itself out. I knew that Remus had to be with 17-year-old Harry for several years, so what would happen to Harry Jamesson and their kids at that point? I was half afraid that you would make Harry grab the kids, go back to his future and leave Remus to die. I am very glad you didn't. :)

I had so much fun with this series! Harry being named after himself, him teaching the older Weasleys and his younger self... there was a lot of irony and good laughs along the way. : )

Hugs,

Dime
Robyntalks chapter 9 . 6/21/2010
Loved it again and I noticed Hedwig at the end there :)

well I'm off to read Changes now, so, well done and thanks for all your hard work.

Love, Robyn.
PardoxPixie chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
I love how you had Harry save Sirius. That he just can't sit back and let him die again. "I went to save him 20 years ago- and by Merlin I'm going to save him now!" I loved it.

And the fight with Remus was perfect. "You knew & you let him die!" I loved that. And how Harry responds- despite feeling immensely guilty he reminds Remus why he couldn't do it; because he knows Remus understands the dangers of changing time. And then Remus has to confort him that his major change can be covered.

And the scene with Moody was a nice look into his head. We never go that in canon- how he responed to his imprisonment. Great work all around.
PardoxPixie chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
Nice heart-to-heart between Albus & Harry at the end there- hashing out old greivences that were festering once again.
PardoxPixie chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I thought I'd go back & add in a few more reviews to my favotite sections. I just loved the conversation about teacher suggestions between Albus & Harry! It was hilarious! I'm a bit surprised Harry didn't send more baskets of food with a house elf though- just cause he couldn't go himself didn't mean he couldn't send the food! ;-)
PardoxPixie chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
Ooopsy. I meant to give you more reviews per story, but I plum forgot! I get so into this series.

Anyway- I love Harry's little breakdown during/after Remus's accusation in the cottage in this chapter.

I'm not sure where it is but when you 1st give Brian Jameson's full name you list the wrong middle name. it's supposed to be Troy and it's first stated as Ulysses (forgive the spell error). Just FYI.
Lw117149 chapter 9 . 5/1/2010
Love it!
Hahukum Konn chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
A very moving trilogy. I really like the way you've weaved in and out through all the canon and your alternate-canon events outlined in "Healing". :)
skorpian672 chapter 9 . 12/29/2009
nice ending i like the letter ]