Reviews for You can't make me
Rotem chapter 6 . 8/12/2005
soo mean *sniff* leavin a cliffie like that

I guess ill have too wait then keep writ plz hurry i wanna kno wat wrong w/warren :)

your an awsome writer btw:)

-Rotem
JanFL chapter 6 . 8/12/2005
YOU EVIL PERSON! EVIL CLIFFHANGER! please update? please? *puppy eyes* soon?
JanFL chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
omg I LOVE THAT POEM er song whateer it is. I read it online and I turned it into a song anyways. Well I like this chap
JanFL chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
wow that poem was deep, i like it!
MovieDorkShowSpork chapter 6 . 8/11/2005
uhm- precognition?

And... WARREN IS SUICIDAL.

*le gasp*

MY POOR BABY! XD
MovieDorkShowSpork chapter 5 . 8/10/2005
THE BETA PLAYS KRIS- lol. I LOVE THIS CHAPPY- BUT I SERIOUSLYY HOPES THAT SHE GETS A POWER-!
DallyJacklover chapter 4 . 8/10/2005
update update please i just saw Sky High and this is my first story i have read about it and now i am hooked!
Star AJT 84 chapter 4 . 8/10/2005
My goodness! She had it hard!
Lt. Commander Richie chapter 4 . 8/10/2005
i LIKE IT! Keep going, its good!
hYpErsOmniAc chapter 4 . 8/9/2005
ah i love it. very unique. this is the first sky high fanfiction i've reviewed mainly because i didn't think any of the others deserved a review. keep up the good work
MovieDorkShowSpork chapter 4 . 8/9/2005
AH

UPDATE~!

NOW~ BECAUSE I SAID TO! BWAHAHAHAHAHA
rootbeergirl19 chapter 3 . 8/8/2005
i really love your story! and dont worry 'bout the spelling, its ok.

dyslexics of the world untie! ;P
Suntiger chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
I'm gonna send you what people would call a flamer, but this isn't a flame. I just wanted to help you so you could become a better writer. First of all, you might wanna check your grammar. I keep noticing some missing periods and commas. Like after they're talking.

"Table three K, alright! Try not to spill anything," She said (and blah blah). But there's a comma. Also, when you say "Alright" it's supposed to be "All right."

You should double check if you're spelling is correct too. Another thing is that you should captilize when you start a new conversation.

“I’ll have the same as Will” said the blond

“me too”

“Me as well, but with ketchup” the gothic girl said

“and you?” Rosethorn asked the other boy,

The M in "Me too." The A in "and you".

One more thing that I wanted to remind you. For your second chapter, you have the same thing as the first chapter. You must have mistaken it for the first. _;;

Like I said, I only want to help not critize. I actually enjoyed this story and hope you continue it. You kept the characters in check instead of making them OOC (out of character), which tends to get on my nerves when people make them OOC.

Anyhow, update soon!
Stranded chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
Um, okay. You probably had some technical difficulties because this is the exact same chapter as your first one. However, I enjoyed your other chapter and am looking forward to the next. You may want to work on your spelling because many words are missing letters or just not there at all.
krobles8930 chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Nice! Its a very cute story. I hope you update on it. I would love to read more.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »